10331 Craftsman Way Apt.203
|Objective||To obtain long-term employment with growth potential for a company where I can contribute my hardworking ability and my positive attitude.|
|Experience||2008-2009 California Floors CA
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
· Assist with schedule/confirm appointments, greeting customers, screening calls, updating customer information, photo copying and filing.
· Responsible for managing front office, retrieving payments by credit/cash/check, sending and receiving invoices, accounting, and Quick book knowledge.
· Quick book knowledge, typing/sending and receiving invoices, payroll, and account payables.
|2007-2008 Quinsey Powersports El Cajon, CA
· Customer service, answering phones, photo coping, filing and faxing.
· Preparing weekly schedules, shipping/receiving fed-ex packages and contact customers regarding orders.
|2006-2007 Mervyn’s Chula Vista, CA
· Point of sales operation, customer service, answering phones and stocking.
· Preparing schedules, maintain merchandise appearance and office.
· Expanded sales to include mass-market accounts.
|Education||2001 – 2005 Chula Vista High Chula Vista, CA
|Volunteer||Collecting supporting material for operation Homeland Security.|