3033 Bardin Rd. Apt 124
Seeking a career in a creative atmosphere where I can maximize my Clinical and Dynamic Administrative skills that require the ability to perform detailed, and to communicate in a rewarding employment environment.
· Demonstrated to work in a busy clinic and multi-program environment.
· Trained in Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, and Anatomy.
· Scheduled Appointments and billed through Medical Manager.
· Administered Intradermal, Intramuscular, and Subcutaneous injections.
· Assessed and charted vital signs.
· Filed documents alphabetically, numerically, and geographically.
· Familiar with Word, Excel, Access, Internet.
· Calculated and administered medications.
· Excellent in multitasking such as, scheduling appointments, answering telephone, and taking detailed messages.
· Prepare treatment room.
Summary of Qualifications
· Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients.
· Drape patient with the covering and position instruments and equipment.
· Give injections or treatment, and perform routine laboratory test.
· Remarkable ability to interact effectively with other employees in all levels of the organization as well as the general public.
· Excellent vision which is necessary to read written material.
· Great ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and other employees of the organizations.
Wright Business Grad Date 11/15/2006
Medical Assistant Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Planned Parenthood (Externship) October/2006
Healthcare Innovation November 2003/August 2004
Patient Care Provider
Awards and Activities
Member of Medical Assisting Club 10/2005-11/2006
Dynamic Extraordinary Customer Service skills, willing to strive to the best of my ability to meet patients needs.