OBJECTIVE To continue developing my career using my experience, contacts and industry knowledge in the promotional marketplace.
2006-2008 Viewmark USA / ACRO-BAG
Director of Sales
· Manager of National Sales Team composed of factory representative and independent representatives.
· Developed and implemented programs to drive additional sales volume to the company
· Coordinated all national and regional tradeshows
· Responsible for forecasting sales budget for representatives and overall company
· Created marketing programs to support customer initiatives in selling the Acro-Bag line
· Travel throughout the country with representatives to meet with customers.
· Directly involved with the hiring of all representatives and training on the Acro-Bag line
2004-2006 NES Clothing
Regional Sales Manager
· Manage, maintain and grow a $20 million territory by leveraging existing relationships and developing new ones with promotional apparel buyers.
· Make sales call on average of 3-4 per day with accounts to show product line, discuss sales opportunities as well as create opportunities for placement of Nes product to end-users.
· Attend all association trade shows and distributor showcases.
· Create marketing tools and on-line presentations to support customers and develop additional sales opportunities.
1995-2004 VANTAGE CUSTOM CLASSICS, Avenel, NJ 07001
1998-2004 Director of Sales, East Region
· Manage an $18 million territory and oversee the daily operations of 7 Regional Sales Representatives.
· Direct sales to all National Accounts on East Region
· Designed and implemented all training and development of programs to increase business in territory.
· Heavily involved in marketing and brand recognition.
· Coordinate schedule & regularly attend trade shows and industry events.
· Responsible for outlining forecast for region and sales plan.
1995-1998 Regional Sales Representative
· Manage, maintain and grow a $3.5 million territory by developing new accounts while consistently servicing and expanding existing accounts.
· Regularly seek out new business by attending trade shows, following up on leads, cold calling and keeping abreast of industry trends.
· Increased sales volume 40%+ three consecutive years.
1991-1995 R. SISKIND & COMPANY, New York City, NY
· Managed order desk for high volume account.
· Controlled inventory and direct shipments to and from warehouse to accounts.
· Showroom sales for existing and walk-in clients.
1991 University of Hartford, Hartford, CT
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration