, • •
Experienced professional seeking responsible position as Web Designer/Coordinator. Ability to provide efficient technical solutions, creative enhancement, web management and project management.
Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, QuarkXpress, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Fireworks, CMS, SEO Practices
· Created sports brand mark for Purdue University Calumet Peregrines
· Assisted in animation sequence of Warner Brothers feature film “Space Jam” – 1996
· posters, program book, t-shirt design – 2009
· Hammond Clinic HCTV marketing development which includes scheduling television time and creation of clients animated advertisements through use of Adobe Flash CS4
Illustration, 3D/Digital Rendering, Computer/Traditional Animation, Cartooning, Vinyl Graphics Creation/Installation, Screen Printing Design
FIRESHARK DESIGN, LLC – IN – 2009 to PRESENT
Graphic/Web Designer – Create all types of print media and provide web design/development for clients, along with strategic leadership to freelance professionals.
TED MUTA ADVERTISING – Hammond, IN – 2008 to 2009
Graphic/Web Designer – Designed websites, advertisements, flyers, logos, postcards, folders and working mock-ups from supplied die cut templates. Websites were developed from site maps based on clients’ parameters.
CHICAGO SUN-TIMES NEWSPAPER – Chicago, IL – 1997 to 2008
Senior Graphic Designer – Created advertisements, sales collateral, promotions and marketing material for large volume advertisers and smaller market businesses. Coordinated art department and eight graphic designers when needed.
CALABASH ANIMATION STUDIO – Chicago, IL – 1994 to 1997
Freelance Animation Artist – Assisted with traditional animation production of cereal commercials, short films and feature film. Inked and painted animation cels for camera. Tested rough animated scenes and characters, checking for fluidity and consistency.
Certification in Web Development – CHUBB INSTITUTE, Chicago, IL – 2003
· Writing, testing, debugging/troubleshooting, and maintaining the source code of computer programs
· Hand writing of programming languages for clean, error-free code (XHTML)
Certification in Graphic Arts – ROBERT MORRIS UNIVERSITY, Orland Park, IL – 1996
· Design, layout, composition, color relationships and spatial integrity for printed material
· Public presentation of completed projects and pitching new ideas
BA in Graphic Design – COLUMBIA COLLEGE, Chicago, IL – 1995
· Visual problem solving through the use of text, graphics and logos
· Basic understanding of graphic design industry standards
· Traditional animation production, filming and presenting animated films
Available upon request