- Cell: (559)802-6911
- 17045 Ave 304
- Visalia , California 93292
- I am a Dedicated Customer Service associate with a strong track record of developing customer loyalty and Handling customer relations, no matter the Circumstances. I will provide loyalty honesty and dependabilty to any coorperation I am a part of.
To make customers feel at home in the resuraunt. To ensure cleanliness, quality of food and speed of service.
- I worked strictly on weekends wich in the Food Service Industry is always the busiest time of the restaraunt.
To prepare a quality food product for the Cafe.
- After One month I was the only cook in the kitchen during the lunch hour rush. I was provided with more managment duties including inventory and quality of product.
To awnser any questions comments or concerns about either new customers or current customers accounts. To provide in vivid detail all product information.
- I was one of the few employes to meet the companys quota. I learned how to adress the customer and build plans according to there needs.
To provide the utmost customer service to all customers that walk through the door. Make sure that they leave with everything they inteded to when they came.
- I was the “Team Leader” of the grocery secion within two months of being hired. I was a quick learner with drive to learn more and keep the store looking perfect in all aspects. I also learned how to provide customer service to all in need.
To provide customers a posative fine dining experence. To give great detail to Individuals.
- With my backround at the LL Steak house I was offered a Serving position at the Holiday Inn. I learned a great deal of Customer Service amd Forign Relations through this position due to most customers being from a Forign Country or from out of state. I was nominated for Employee of the month on many of Occasions.
To Ensure cleanliness of restuaraunt and provide exellent customer service.
- The LL Steak house was my first job and I quickly moved up the ranks. I became lead busser in just two months time ( I could not become a server because I was under the age of 18). Socializing with customers just came naturally to me but I also knew when it was appropriate and when it was not.