14520 183 rd AVE NE
To obtain an engineering position working with biomedical devices.
B.S. in Bioengineering
University of Washington
Graduated August, 2008
Cumulative GPA: 3.31/4.00
Computer Programming I, II Data Structures and Algorithms
Digital Circuits and Systems Microcomputer Systems
Intro. to Biomedical Instrumentation Bioengineering Signal Processing
Medical Imaging Visualization and Computer Aided Design
Undergraduate Research at UW Biosensors Lab (March 2006—August 2008)
· I created MATLAB software for data analysis from a biosensor. Software loaded data files created by connected biosensor, averaged and displayed data with error bars.
· I implemented magnetic-bead based sample processing within a sensor system. I reprogrammed a PIC microcontroller (in C) to control a servo to move a magnet to magnetize a column in order to trap the magnetic beads in the sensor.
· Awarded Human Health and Ocean Science Summer Research Fellowship twice, for both Summer 2006 and Summer 2007
· Awarded Mary Gates Undergraduate Research Scholarship for Fall Quarter 2006 through Winter 2007
· Object-oriented design/data structures in Java
· Embedded programming in C
· MATLAB, LabVIEW
· Digital logic systems using Verilog