Name: Julio Cesar Ortiz.
Date of birth: July 24, 1976
Telephones of contact: 480-4744-914
Masters in Education (Educational Formation). Pedagogic National, Sonora University, 2008.
– Historical Dimension of the Education
– Educational Formation: Containing an Object of Study
– Introduction to the Educational Investigation
– School institution and Educational National System
– Educational Practice and Processes of Formation
– Seminar of Investigation I
– Historical Analysis of the Educational Formation in Mexico
– Curriculum, Formation and Educational Practice
– Seminar of Thesis
– Seminar of Investigation the II
– Bachelor in Primary Education . Normal school of the State of Sonora, Mexico. 2002.
– Philosophical, Legal and Organizational Bases of the Educational Mexican System
– Problems and Policies of the Basic education
– Intentions and Contents of the Elementary Education
– Infantile Development I
– Strategies for the Study and the Communication I
– School and Social Context – the Education in the Historical Development of Mexico I
– Mathematics and its Teaching I
– Spanish and its Teachings I
– Childhood Development the II
– Strategies for the Study and the Communication the II
– Initiation to the School Work
– The Education in the Historical Development of Mexico the II
– Mathematics and its Teaching II
– Spanish and its Teaching II
– Educational Special Needs
– Physical Education I
– Observation and Educational Practice I
– Seminars of Select Topics of History of the Pedagogy and the Education I
– Natural Sciences and its Teaching I
– Geography and its Teaching I
– History and its Teaching I
– Physical education II
– Artistic Education I
– Regional subject I
– Observation and Educational Practice II
– Seminar of Select Topics of History of the Pedagogy and the Education the II
– Natural Sciences and its Teaching II
– Geography and its Teaching II
– History and its Teaching II
– Physical Education III
– Artistic Education II
– Ethical and Civic Formation in the Elementary School I
– Observation and Educational Practice III
– Seminar of Select Topics of History of the Pedagogy and the Education III
– Regional Subject II
– Planning of the Education and Evaluation of the Learning
– School Management
– Artistic education III
– Ethical and Civic Formation in the Elementary School the II
– Observation and Educational Practice IV
– Educational work I
– Seminar of Analysis of the Educational Work I
– Educational work the II
– Seminar of Analysis of the Educational Work II
– Programmer Analyst in Computers. Center of Professional Computation, Mexico 1992.
-Operating system Operative
-Dbase the III Plus
-Design and Development in the Path of Update in the General Workshops of Update 2003-2004 inside the National Program for the Teachers’ Permanent Update of Basic Education in Service.
-Participation in Formative Distance of the General Workshops of Update 2005-2006, in the Context of the National Program for the Update Permanent of the Teachers of Basic Education in Service.
-Assistance and Participation in the Course-workshop “Development of Cognitive Skills in Pupils of Basic Education 2005-2006”
-Assistance and Participation in the General Workshops of Update 2006-2007 Inside the National Program for Teachers Permanent Update of Basic Education in Service.
-Assistance and Participation in the Course-workshop "The Pedagogic in Force Approaches in the Planning of Didactic Sequences of Elementary Education" Directed Teachers Opposite to group inside the State Program of Training 2006-2007.
-Assistance and Participation in the Course-workshop "Elements to base Adjustments Curricular 2007-
LANGUAGES: Spanish Native
ENGLISH: Average oral and written Level.
COMPUTER: Knowledge to user’s level of Microsoft Scullery (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, I Half-close Windows (95 and 98), MS – TWO, Internet and local Networks (Nets).
-January, 2002 to June, 2008: Teacher of Elementary School in front to group of 5 and 6 degree in Elementary School Josefa Figueroa Comanduran Vda. Of Oros #1 (Avenue A street 22 #67, Caborca, Sonora, Mexico)
OTHER INFORMATION OF INTEREST
– Resident Permanent
– Availability to Travel.
– Licenses of Driving of Arizona D.
– Own Car.