8340 Greensboro Drive #407 Ÿ McLean, Ÿ Ÿ Ÿ US Citizen
· Served as an Anchor of VOA Newsflash, a daily TV show in Macedonian.
· Compiled and write reports on various political events in Washington D.C., including State Department and White House daily press-briefings.
· Initiated and conducted original interviews with wide variety of subjects and news sources.
· Wrote news, news-related and feature material for use in television and web-cast programming.
· Edited and presented news and feature reports for live or pre-recorded TV shows.
· Translated or adapted news and feature material produced in English for use in Macedonian programs.
· Coordinated daily operations of the Macedonian TV newsroom using DaletPlus News Suite.
· Produced the daily TV show and one weekly TV Interactive show.
· Developed and produced daily complex broadcast programming for publishing on the Service’s web site.
· Located web-related material for published stories and add links, audio and video files.
· Updated the VOA-Macedonian website using CommonSpot Content Server.
· Edited video materials using Final Cut Pro non-linear software application.
· Edited audio feeds using Dalet Digital Audio Editing tool.
· Familiar with AVID Digital Video Editing tool.
World Learning Projects – U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID); Washington, D.C., December 2000 – February 2001
· Served as simultaneous interpreter for Macedonian delegations on official visits in the United States during various training sessions, meetings, and site events.
· Translated and proofread training materials in areas of government, economics, law, and advertising.
Embassy of the Republic of Macedonia, Washington, D.C., March 1999 – October 2000
· Served as personal assistant to the Ambassador of the Republic of Macedonia to the United States.
· Coordinated the Ambassador’s day-to-day schedule and activities.
· Served as primary point of contact for journalists and representatives of various political, economical, educational and lobbying organizations.
· Worked with variety of individuals, including customers, contractors, employees, and supervisors.
· Assisted the Consular Officer in resolution of various international issues such as visa and expatriate benefits.
· Employed required diplomatic language and procedure in oral and written correspondence.
· Created presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
· Organized various diplomatic events.
· Supervised interns.
· Developed and taught course for acquiring basic computer skills in MS Windows and using the Internet.
Macedonian Television, Educational program, Republic of Macedonia, June 1993 – September 1993
· Moderated debates about contemporary teaching techniques in early childhood, high school and college education in Macedonia.
· Edited broadcasted materials and featured interviews with eminent representatives of Macedonian educational system.
· Focused on equal enrolment opportunities, teaching strategies, curriculum materials and current instructional programs to support students in their studies and research.
· Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office software suite.
· In-depth experience in Microsoft PowerPoint presentation program.
· Expert using the CommonSpot Web content management solution for creating, publishing and managing Web content. Took an official training course.
· Expert editing with Final Cut Pro.
· Proficient with DaletPlus News Suite.
· Familiar with Microsoft Front Page. Understanding of Web development with HTML.
Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
B.A. in Journalism, 1993 – 1997
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in wide range of duties.
· Exceptional work ethic, initiative, and attention to detail.
· Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality in handling sensitive and propriety corporate information.