OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a cook.
Excellent prep and line cook skills:
· Able to cook many foods from memory.
· Can follow written recipes to prepare foods.
· Can Improvise and implement customer’s requests.
Good interpersonal skills:
· Communicate and interact effectively with wait persons.
· Follow directions of management well.
· Have a good rapport and working relationship with kitchen and bar employees.
Outstanding adherence to sanitary procedures and health department requirements:
· Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the stove and work area.
· Responsible for verifying and controlling the correct temperature of foods.
· Maintain quality control to ensure all products are served according to procedures and to guests’ satisfaction.
· Diploma, Professional Cook
Culinary Training Academy, NV, 2008
John Marshall High School, 1975
· 03/08-10/09: Cook
Echo Bay Resort, Overton, NV
· 08/07-03/08: Cook
US Vets, NV
· 02/97-08/07: Cook
Pop’s on the Square, Bellville, TX
· 05/94-02/97: Cook
Kentucky Fried Chicken, Odessa, TX