- Phone: 267-586-7123
- 106 S. 51st St. Apt. 2
- Philadelphia , PA 19139
- Dynamic non-profit executive with solid background and education in Community organizing and event and project management
-Communicate effectively in writing -Operate computer and telephone systems to answer incoming calls in a timely manner -Use of active listening and Customer service skills to help people
- Promoted to a higher level of operations by being trained as a Dispatcher, after 3 months of employment.
-Conducted national surveys over the phone -Met response rates and kept a high production rate -Use of professional behaviour to leave respondents with a positive company experience
-Conducted individual, national surveys -Met and exceeded production requirments -Used persuasion, verbal communication, and people skills to complete interviews
- Received an employee incentive due to high production on a survey which usually had low production.
-Collected appropriate documentation for quality applicants -Maintained high levels of Customer Service while guiding customers through loan process -Communicated with management and retail locations to provide updates
-Created and modified documents, as well as other clerical support to management -Established and maintained electronic record management of patrons -Coordinated meetings and other correspondence for various company projects -Scheduled appointments in person or over the phone -Greeted and asisted customers -Provided general office help, in photocopying,filing, and document management
- Leadership and managing roles for outside projects.
-Monitored, Coached, And Evaluated Callers Perfomance -Responsible for Shift managment- including attendance, shift paperwork, and production goals -Filed and Organized program data to present to Director of Annual gifts -Attended staff meetings to track goal progress and and implement caller incentives -Clerical duties including filing, photocopying, and organization and creation of documents
- Offered Supervisor position after one contract term (3 months). Received Most Improved Caller in Decemeber 2006 for increased donations and pledges.
-Assisted Customers with billing inquiries and technical issues -Performed data entry and account notation -Handled Calls in a timely fashion -Applied people skills to solve customer issues in one call
- Given leadership roles during shifts; opportunities to de-escalate co-workers calls, assist colleagues in system use and knowledge to resolve issues, and acted as team leader when necessary.
-Worked with park supervisors to assist in daily park activities -Maintained cleanliness and overall upkeep of parks -Implemented activities and assisted in major events -Worked with neighborhood children on art and land creative projects -Completed one on one and door to door outreach to increase neighborhood participation
-Assisted individual attorneys in case documentation and filing -Conducted Social Science and other research -Read and digested transcripts -Worked with paralegals on civil and capital cases -Monitored court proceedings for Human rights violations
Ensured that customers had a pleasant experience by taking orders accurately, maintaining a knowledge of products/promotions, and applying customer service skills
- Offered Shift Leader position.