SUMMARY: High energy, professional manager; dedicated to providing excellent customer service. Shift Manager with more than four years experience in supervising employees and handling the every day operations of major fast food chain.
· Great ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced kitchen.
· Excellent physical stamina and the ability to multi-task.
· Remarkable ability to work independently and work in a team.
· Proven ability to manage kitchen activities.
· Strong knowledge of kitchen safety and sanitation.
· Thorough knowledge in fast food/short order cooking methods.
· Notable problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Kentucky Fried Chicken, Grandview, MO
2004 – 2009
· Supervised and scheduled a crew of employees
· Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas
· Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers
· Handled patron concerns and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction
· Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity
· Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases
· Order and take delivery of supplies
· Handled bank deposits
High School Diploma (Ruskin High 1996)