Kenneth Richard Chabot II
1506 West Woods Drive #1803 • Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
352-226-2158 • firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR MANAGEMENT: SALES/FINANCE
Versatile and hands on leader with extensive experience managing others in a multiple personality workplace. Highly skilled in delegating responsibilities and tasks while using empowerment to keep high work moral. Great skill in multitasking to create a higher-level efficiency and accomplishment. Unwavering commitment to work excellence and well respected for judgment, integrity, ethical behavior and passion for precision. Great level of experience in both field and office environments.
Implementation of New Business Systems â— Preservation/Creation of Business Client Relationships â— Team Development and Management â— Customer Service â— Event Planning â— Advertising and Marketing â— Data Analysis â— Accounting â— Project Management â— Staff Management â— Forecasting â— Expertise in Industry/Market Trends â— Sales and Finance Management â— Strategic Planning for New Business â— Generating solutions â— Negotiations â— Business Development
POLARIS OF GAINESVILLE 2008 – Present
Chief leadership and training of fellow management staff and sales force. Developed new ways to create business/customer solutions and long-term relationships. Spearheaded a new systematic contact management regimen. Instituted new scheduling program to reflect and reward sales productivity. Implemented time management techniques for customer follow up and setting appointments. Controlled inventory levels and merchandising. Reinstituted first in/first out inventory sales to keep floor plan to minimum levels. Increased per copy average 50% in both Sales/Finance profit levels. Instrumental in profit increases and minimizing operating expenses. Key commitments to efficiency and quality control.
• Spearheaded corporate/business development efforts encompassing the expert evaluation of business opportunities to stimulate revenue growth.
• Website Optimization and Management through direct collaborative efforts with Channel Blade Technologies.
• Increased Internet sales and Lead Management though search engine optimization/web page layout/organic filtering.
• Coordinated superior levels of communication between Sales, Service, and Parts departments.
• Elevated organizational performance, boosting productivity and slashing expenditures through restructuring and dealership optimization.
GAINESVILLE DODGE 2004 – 2007
Assistant Sales/Finance Manager
Key in delegating sales training and product knowledge for new and veteran sales associates. Conducted new and creative sales approach for prospective clients. Lead certification for 5 Star dealership status. Managed sales floor and system for sales process. Instilled confidence and accuracy for reps as well as customers. Instrumental in merger with Jim Moran & Associates contact management system. Administrated Wilson Technologies training for the control of Identity Theft and Terrorist listings with OFAC. Respected for customer service qualities and skills for calming and creating solutions for clients.
• Captured superior levels of customer satisfaction, retention, and referrals by ensuring continuous provision of the highest quality services.
• Optimized business/client relationships by Spearheading new contact management campaign.
• Acquired full respect of all departments and appreciation for work well done.
• Rookie of the year, Employee of the month(s), Top Salesman of the month(s)
U.S. NAVY 2003 -2004
1st Class Out-Side Machinist/Sheet Metal Mechanic
Coordinated efforts between Government agencies and Civilian companies to restore and repair Naval Vessels. Conducted Top Priority contracts to be completed within specified time frames to coordinate with Navy itineraries. Systematically orchestrated department heads to complete bids before maturity date to increase profitability. Engineered more efficient protocols and procedures to execute projects with a one-time inspection approval. Analyzed data systems and blueprints for strategic planning and project preparation. Direct planning with Port Officials, Gov Tech Reps, and Quality Assurance to complete contracts and resume Under Way.
Honors and Accomplishments:
• Earned commendations from the Admiral aboard the U.S.S. Kennedy due to commitment of expertise and precision in early and accurate completion of Government contracts in excess of 650 million.
• International recognition for General Marine Sheet Metal to increase contracts and profits 200%
• Built capabilities for organizations to acquire new Government contracts and increases spending allotments for future business.
JOHNNY’S B-B-Q RESTUARANT 1995- 2002
Assistant General Manager
Soul proprietorship with strong entrepreneurial goals and a proclaimed landmark for the community. Instrumental in the growth and perseverance into a new, built from the ground up, restaurant. Diligent in the affairs of operating and controlling all facets of a privately owned business. Chief leadership in the training and development customer service and hospitality. Implemented new scheduling for work/school flexibility. Controlled ordering and shipments. Massive efforts to coordinate front and back house organization for fluid operations and management. Conducted and orchestrated inspections for cleanliness and efficiency to maintain Four Star status with the Health Department.
• Highest level of customer satisfaction through service, presentation, and delivery.
• Record level of profits due to excellence in support, operations coordination and enabling increase in revenue streams.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Health Occupational Students of America
First Aid/CPR/AIDS Certifications
Certified Nursing Assistant
Food Manager Certified
DISCIPLINE & DEVELOPMENT
Navy Seal Combat Training
Civilian Naval Engineering
TARGET training with Jim Moran & Associates
Chrysler Management Training