Kevin Scott Weiner
117 Steeplechase Ct.
Deptford, NJ. 08096
Profile: Dynamic Sales Manager/Specialist with an 8+ year record of achievement leading companies to success in highly competitive markets.
Became just the second member of HSBC in 2006, in a district of over 360 employees at the same position, to close over $1 million of new money in one month. The company goal in order to reach bonus each month is $300,000.
• Previously was Top Sales Producer for one of the largest Full Service Outplacement Firms in North America. Sales ranged from $8000-$14000 on a weekly basis, where the company average was estimated at $3500.
• In July of 2004 was awarded own specialized sales division located at company headquarters for Allen. Selected individuals must remain top producers or else they are sent back to normal call centers. The President of the company oversaw the division and stayed in close contact on a daily basis.
• Eight years of sales experience include working for 3 companies that have been ranked #1 in their industry on many occasions by Fortune magazine.
3/2007 – 12/2007, Bank of America, Turnersville, New Jersey
Manager in Training/Banker
Bank of America is currently the largest bank in North America.
Completed the company’s 4 month training program after just two months at the top of the class, which consisted of Senior Sales Specialists, Branch Managers and Personal Bankers.
The promise of a management opportunity was not delivered which was the point of taking the job initially.
10/2005 – 1/2007, HSBC Bank, Voorhees, New Jersey
Branch Sales Manager/Senior Account Executive
Headquartered in London, HSBC is the largest banking and financial services organization in the world.
Completed an intensive training program in a Pittsburgh corporate facility at top of the class among HSBC new hires from throughout the country.
Worked under the top ranked Branch Sales Manager in the United States for 2005 out of the Voorhees office.
Only Account Executive in the office to complete Advanced Sales Training and hit required sales targets to be promoted to Branch Sales Manager in 2006.
4/2004 – 9/2005, First Mutual Corporation, Cherry Hill, New Jersey
• Developed a pipeline of nearly $10 million in loans which was a goal achieved in nearly half the time forecasted.
• One of two Loan Officers that was projected to continuously meet the company goal of closing $1 million of new business each month.
• The Company folded after management left to start their own mortgage company.
1/2003 – 1/2004, Allen and Associates, Maitland, Florida
Senior Sales Representative
• Became one of the top producers in the company in just a few months, and developed a wonderful relationship with the president of the firm.
• In the 5th month, the president built a personal division at corporate headquarters due to this success. Was then given the opportunity to recruit and train individuals for the division.
11/2000 – 4/2003, Northwestern Mutual, Winter Park, Florida
• Northwestern Mutual has been the #1 Life Insurance Company in the world for over 25 years.
• This is where most of the sales experience was obtained and it was a great stepping-stone for the future.
• Northwestern Mutual is also a Full Service Financial Network. This enabled the ability to sell Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance, as well as all of the different types of securities and investments.
5/2000 – Present, Omicron Delta Epsilon
Alumnus of the International Economics Honor Society
5/1997 – Present, Delta Kappa Epsilon
Alumnus of the Fraternal Organization
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ.