Design Experience (over 3 years)
· 2008-Present. Abricosa- CD Package and all marketing materials.
· 2007-Present. Luna Estate Jewelry- Corporate Identity-Design Consultant.
2007- Glendale YWCA- poster design and extensive demographic research.
· 2005-pres. Freelance Computer Graphic Designer -
Corporate Experience (over 5 years)
· 2005-2009- Executive Assistant and Billing Manager
The Help Group- Sherman Oaks-Private Pay billing, School District Billing, Executive Assistant and Collections for The Help Group in Sherman Oaks.
· 2002-2005- Executive Assistant – Reception Back-up
Frankel, Lodgen, Lacher, Golditch, Sardi & Howard CPA firm in Encino. Assisting all 6 Partners as well as 2 Principles and about 14 Bookkeepers. Including 12 line phone system. Billing for partners and dealing with clients daily face to face and via telephone/email.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS~
- Experienced in Photoshop, QuarkXpress, Illustrator, InDesign, and MS Office. Conceptual Thinking, mind mapping, product research.
- Experience in a fast paced environment, able to handle responsibilities with no supervision while meeting deadlines. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Produced ad campaign strategies for a variety of products and services such as brochures, newsletters, magazine ads and mailers.
- Magazine layout, typography and topic research.
- Package Design.
- CD Package Design.
- Designed a variety of thumbs, roughs, and final comps for print advertising.
- Communicated Corporate Identity though the design of logo and collateral materials.
- Familiar with print preparation and production.
- Experienced in creating personalized invitations and print materials for all occasions.
- Able to effortlessly assist and organize the highest level of executives with a great attitude and work ethic.
- Able to deal with any type of personality with a great deal of respect and confidentiality.
BSA- Graphic Design & Visual Communication- Art Institute of
I am fluent in the Russian language.