Advocate for youth with experience in the private sector as well as non-profit environments. Exceptional communication skills, with an aptitude for learning. Possesses interest and experience in the development of “at risk” youth. Hands on skill areas include:
* Program planning
* Exceptional customer service
* Water safety lifeguard techniques
* Certified in CPR and First Aid
* BGCA National program facilitator
* Office management
* Computer skills (word, excel, powerpoint, etc.)
Housemagick, Maple Grove, MN
17723 72nd Avenue North Maple Grove, MN 55311 763- 424-6873 6/2009-8/2009
Boys & Girls Clubs of Tomah, Inc., Tomah, WI 2/2008-5/2009 PO Box 765 Tomah, WI 54660 608-374-4386
Jellystone Park Resort, Warrens, WI 6/2006-8/2006
23694 County EW Warrens, WI 54666 608-378-4977
Youth Development Professional
Prepare Youth for Success
1. Create an environment that facilitates the achievement of Youth Development Outcomes:
· Promote and stimulate program participation;
· Register new members and participate in their club orientation process;
· Provide guidance and role modeling to members.
Program Development and Implementation
2. Effectively implement and administer programs, services and activities for drop-in members and visitors.
3. Monitor and evaluate programs, services and activities to ensure safety of members, quality in programs and appearance of the branch at all times. Prepare periodic activity reports.
4. Ensure a productive work environment by participating in weekly branch staff meetings.
1. Participated and assisted in the creation and execution of special programs and events.
2. Mentored and trained new youth development staff.
Internal: Maintained close, daily contact with Club staff (professional and volunteer), Club members, and supervisor to receive/provide information, discuss issues, explain guidelines/instructions; instruct; and advise/counsel.
External: Maintained contact with external community groups, schools, members’ parents and others to assist in resolving problems as needed or assigned.
• Considerable knowledge of: the mission, objectives, policies, programs and procedures of Boys & Girls Clubs; of the principles and practices of non-profit organizations.
• Demonstrated ability to organize, direct and coordinate programs; in youth supervision, the recruitment and retention of members; and facilities management.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and to develop solutions to problems with limited supervision.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Club staff, subordinates, Board members, community groups, and other related agencies.
House cleaning Member
· Enter homes without supervision and ensure all desired cleaning is up to costumers satisfaction.
Cosmetology, 2009 in progress
Regency Beauty Institute, Blaine, MN
High School Diploma, 2008
Tomah High School, Tomah WI 54660
· Boys & Girls Clubs of Wisconsin Statewide Training Event, 8/2008
· Program Basics
· Effective Guidance and Discipline
· Ryder Makeup Labs
· Club Safety
· Member, BGCA.net
· ALP Cascade training
· CPR/First Aid 6/2008