Versatile, hardworking team player with ‘Certified Nurses Aide’ (C.N.A.) licensure and other diverse skills. Seeking a challenging opportunity. Willing to explore new and alternative avenues of employment.
HEALTHNET FEDERAL SERVICES, Johnstown, PA 2009-2009
* Handled customer inquiries, claims interpretation and adjudication, enrollment, research and correspondence .
* Responsible for performing cross-functional tasks within the Health Plan Operations area.
* Served prospective members, enrollment members, providers, employers, vendors, and other Health Net customers.
GOLDEN LIVING CENTER , Johnstown, PA 2001-2009
* Certified Nurses Aide (C.N.A.) in a progressive will established nursing home facility
* Responds to patient needs – – bathing, dressing, repositioning – – basic life needs
* Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse, respiration rates
* Cleans, sterilizes, stores, prepares/issues dressing packs, treatment trays and other supplies
* Data entry on patient information, administrative/computer operations
* CPR / First Aid Certified
BESTFORM INDUSTRIES , Johnstown, PA 1998-2001
* Special Handler responsible for packaging lingerie, inventory, garment examinations
* Quality control worker assuring non-flawed material, computer scanning
Familiar with /trained in computer operation programs – – (Microsoft) Access, Excel, Front Page, Outlook, Power Point, Work, Spreadsheets, Data Presentation, Short Hand
Beverly Health Care , Johnstown, PA PA Certified Nurses Aide Program Nov. 2001
Windber Area H.S. , PA Academic Diploma 2001
Honor student, member of varsity softball team, cross country team(s), Sports editor for school newspaper
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST