· To obtain a position that will enable me to utilize my strong organization and communication skills, and ability to work well with others.
Insurance & Health Information Technology, still attending.
General Studies, High School Diploma, Graduated January, 2009.
· Communications – I have Good written and verbal presentation skills. Use proper grammar and have a good speaking voice.
· Interpersonal Skills – Able to get along well with co-workers and accept supervision.
· Flexible – Willing to try new things and am interested in improving efficiency on assigned tasks.
· Attention to Detail – Concerned with quality. Produce work that is orderly and attractive. Ensure tasks are completed correctly and on time.
Modells Sporting Goods,
Cashier, October, 2009
Cash sales, Provide good customer service.
Wal-Mart, Philadelphia, PA
Customer Service, November, 2008
To deal with returns, complaints, money orders, money grams, etc.
Floor Sales, August, 2007
Keep store neat and clean, and to help customers with their selections.
Nextel, Philadelphia, PA
Sales Rep, September, 2005
Sell phones, phone cards, ring tones, cases, assist customers with their calling plans and
Setting up their phones when newly purchased.
Answer phones to place orders, Take orders, make food, and clean dishes.
References Available Upon Request