Lisa A Ralston
104 Meadow Lane
Over 18 successful years of experience in Office Administration, Staff Support and Client/Staff Relations
Administrative Assistant with strong interpersonal and organizational skills with a keen ability to multitask a variety of challenges and responsibilities.
Skills and Proficiencies
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Power Point
- Planning and Scheduling
- Written Communication
- Customer Service
- Interdepartmental Coordination
- Internet Research
- Telephone Reception
Duties and Accomplishments
- Handles calls and promptly forwards them to appropriate personnel
- Performs clerical, administrative and general office duties involving typing, record and file maintenance, and travel arrangements
- Organizes and plans department/region events, conferences and meetings. Coordinates purchases with vendors and may negotiate prices
- Assembles and compiles data for reports and presentations used by management
- Maintains office supply inventory, expense reporting and appointment calendars
- Responsible for scheduling meetings for all employees; escorts visitors to staff members’ offices, along with provides hospitality service arrangements as requested by staff.
- Compose and distribute inter-departmental memorandums (e-mail, documentary and voice) ensuring timely delivery and receipt of important information while at the time maintaining confidentiality.
- Organize, sort and assign mail distribution for all the employees.
1. Administrative Assistant
2. Office Manager
3. Administrative Secretary
Battelle Memorial Institute,
4. Maintenance Coordinator
5. Executive Assistant/Office Manager
The Results Group,
Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies, 2010