Objective Seeking a challenging and rewarding position which will allow me to make a difference within an organization by using my resourcefulness, analytical ability and supervisory skills.
Legendary Customer Service Award – Starbucks Coffee 2001 – 2002
Outstanding Controllable Profit Contribution Award – Bradlees Store Inc. 1997 – 1999
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· A team leader that establishes, retains and deepens relationships with existing and potential customers to achieve sales goals and provide quality customer service.
· Motivated, dynamic, high performance professional with a proven ability to build and adapt to ever-changing market conditions and maintain an aggressive drive for results.
· Committed to providing the highest level of leadership to achieve customer satisfaction and inspire others with high energy and enthusiasm, while producing exceptional result in a short period of time.
· Personable, presents a professional image, and work effectively with both business partners and clientele.
· Proven ability to exceed expectations of senior management by creating procedures to minimize time and money for optimum productivity.
· A team player, driven to support and act as a resource for fellow team members in achieving higher goals.
· Conduct annual reviews and provide feedback on employees’ performance
· Plan and prepare weekly process improvement schedules .
Experience The Krystal Company Snellville, GA
5/2007 – Present Assistant General Manager
BP Products North America Atlanta, GA
3/2006-3/2007 Site Manager
Bed, Bath & Beyond Elmsford, New York
2003 – 7/2005 Department Manager
Starbucks Coffee Company New York, New York
2001 – 2003 Store Manager
Bradlees Store Inc. Yonkers, New York
1998 – 2001 Executive Team Leader
1996 – 1998 Assistant Store Manager
2007 – present Columbia College of Missouri , Columbia, Missouri
Master of Business Administration ~expected date of completion August 2010
2003 – 2007 State University of New York-Empire State College Saratoga Springs, New York
Bachelor of Science (GPA 3.25/4.0) Business Management & Economics
2002 – 2003 DeVry University Long Island City, New York
Reference Available on Request