7469 Filmore Ave
Hanover Park, IL 60133
To obtain a permanent full or part time position in a positive, fast paced environment. To be able to use my talents and skills to contribute to a team that works together toward a successful goal.
Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Expert with fax machines, copy machines, internet searches, and document scanners.
Expert with Oracle, Passport, and Siebel computer software.
2005-2009 Neopost, Inc. Itasca, IL
• Answer and direct all incoming phone calls.
• Prepare and process employee transactions for new hires and terminations.
• Process and maintain all HR policies and paperwork for branch.
• Assist with new employee orientations.
• Track all employee sick leave and vacation hours and forward to payroll.
• Maintain various spreadsheets: meter activity/inspections, order tracking, incentives.
• Navigate through various software programs while assisting customers.
• Maintain and order all office supplies, literature forms, and business cards.
• Maintain accurate reports for the region.
• Point person for verification of all order processing.
• Provided assistance and guidance to all administrative field support within region.
• Edit orders and assist in transmitting.
• Process, sort, and distribute monthly commissionâ€™s statements.
• Submit reconciled statements within given time frame.
• Investigate and resolve routine/escalated requests and customer complaints.
• Assist managers with special projects as needed.
• Participate and coordinate all special events.
• Process and maintain end of month/year various reconciliation reports.
2005â€“2005 Navistar Schaumburg, IL
(Temporary assignment through Ajilon Staffing)
Titles and Insurance Processor
• Operated 15 line switchboard
• Researched state vehicle titles
• Verified titles and documents for insurance and leasing.
1997-2004 Cunningham Security Systems Schaumburg, IL
• Answered and directed all incoming phone calls.
• Scheduled all technician calls.
• Troubleshot all customer complaints.
• Responsible for daily and monthly invoicing, daily and weekly bank deposits and
ï€ ï€ ï€ preparing weekly payroll.
• Ran daily reports to process and follow up on collections.
• Typed and processed all contracts.
1995-1997 Mid America Water treatment Hanover Park, IL
Data Entry Specialist/Office Assistant
• Processed all product returns and credits.
• Responsible for daily invoicing and accounts payable.
• Gave support as needed to accounts receivable department.
• Handled all data/order entry of orders daily.
1986-1995 Reliance Protective Services Schaumburg, IL
Alarm Room Operator Supervisor
• Shift supervisor of 4-6 operators.
• Ran weekly and monthly reports.
• Responded to and dispatched appropriate authorities on alarm signals.
• Customer data entry.
• Worked as after hours answering service for various companies
1980-1981 Elgin High School Elgin, IL
• Graduated with diploma in general studies.
1978-1980 Streamwood High School Streamwood, IL
• Completed coursework in general studies.
References available upon request.