MAYELA ZUNIGA M.
ICS Group, Inc – Staff Accountant 3/09 – 12/09
Olson International – Administrator Supervisor 7/06- 9/07
Responsible for the following duties at a new manufacturing plant:
Invoicing and sales reports, Recruitment of administrative & operations personnel.
· Planning and participating in audits. Attend PwC audit requirements.
· Prepare the analysis reports, and help the Managers to interpret the financial results.
· Calculate standard costs and the transfer price for current and new models.
· Planning physical inventories per year.
Mattel / Montoi – Accounts Payable/Bookkeeper 7/04 – 6/06
· Create, review and process payments for national and international vendors.
· Keep records of overhead expenses, pediments and freight, import and export services.
· Issue and cancel payment advances
· Make and validate journal entries.
· Bank accounts reconciliations.
· Credit Cards reconciliations.
· Register travels and fixed assets accounts. (Capitalize Assets)
· Responsible of ISO-9000 project for the Finance Department.
· Obtain information from the engineering and purchasing departments to calculate labor hours, materials, resins and pigments to create the product.
· Verify and release sale prices to allow the Import/Export department to create invoices. Analyze, in conjunction with the engineering department, materials and finished product to reduce cost (Transfer Price Change).
· Document procedures of internal audit (Sarbanes-Oxley).
2008 Accounting, Hamilton Adult Scholl & El Camino College – CA
2006 Six Sigma Project, Shippensburg, PA
2003 B.S. Accounting and Auditing— Universidad de Monterrey.
1999 A.A. Economics-Administration— Instituto Regiomontano.
· Bilingual: English & Spanish.