Creative Professional with over 9 years in hospitality industry and over 4 years in administrative and personal support.
· Well-developed communication skills; able to establish rapport with both clients and colleagues.
· A motivated self-starter, able to quickly grasp issues and attend to details. Able to juggle multiple projects and achieve on-time completion within budget.
· Takes personal ownership of all job functions required.
· Creative, resourceful and flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
· Proficient in QuickBooks, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Publisher. Experience in Photoshop.
· Skilled in internet research, internet marketing, social networking and marketing, graphic design, and creative writing.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT M ARCH 09 – PRESENTLY
BOBBY’S WORLD ² ATLANTA, GA
· Designed and Created company website & update it often: www.bobbysworldintl.com.
· Coordinated the development, promotion and implementation of monthly charity event.
· Provide assistance to other support staff members and anyone involved in events.
· Develop new activities and recruit and secure venues and sponsorships for each event.
· Compose and distribute fliers, marketing material and press releases to generate media attention.
· Build and maintain key relationships with business owners and appropriate people involved.
· Recruit, train, delegate, coach, motivate and evaluate the performance of volunteers for each event.
· Works in a team environment to effectively represent the organization’s mission.
OFFICE MANAGER J ULY 08 – P RESENTLY
VISION LANDSCAPING & ASSOCIATES, INC. ² W ATKINSVILLE , GA
· Provide continuous, high quality support to owner and other employees.
· Re-designed company website and update regularly: www.vision-landscaping.com.
· Track office expenses and create monthly reports. Prepare estimates, invoices, Accounts Receivable/Payable, collections and banking.
· Respond to client needs and provide additional support where necessary.
· Responsible for submitting payroll timely and accurately.
OFFICE MANAGER JULY 06 – M ARCH 08
CREATIVE OUTDOORS, INC. ² B OSTWICK , GA
· Provided executive-level support to president/CEO and customers.
· Handled all tasks related to Accounts Receivable/Payable, estimates, invoices, payroll, inventory, subcontractors, vendors and job scheduling.
BARTENDER AUGUST 05 – MARCH 06
HOTEL STEBBINS ² A LGOMA, WI
· Consistently provided the highest standards of service & integrity.
· In overall charge of busy bartending operations.
· Efficient in preparing special drinks.