|Objective||To obtain a position with opportunity for growth that will utilize my experience and interpersonal skills
|Profile||· Nearly 20 years experience as professional manager.
· Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
· Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
· Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver.
· Proven ability to work in unison with staff, volunteers, and board of directors.
|Relevant Experience & Accomplishments|
· Successfully managed 12 independent contractors for all projects.
· Balanced budget, resulting in an impressive 20 percent profit margin.
· Created and maintain the chart of accounts.
· Reorganized construction processes resulting in higher company profits.
· Designed service development plans and conducted operation assessments.
· Created and maintain individual property associations.
· Assisted in negotiations between subcontractors and clients.
· Coordinated all payroll and regulatory efforts.
· Directed a staff of 12 independent contractors.
· Scheduled all phases of construction and coordinated contractors.
|Employment||Administrative Assistant, Graycor Construction
· General Office and administrative duties (AS 400 & Microsoft CRM 03)
Project Manager, Crown Ridge, L.L.C.
· Managed all phases of construction.
5/2008 – 10/31/2008
|Office Manager, Lakewood, INC.
· Managed and maintain all accounting including payroll, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
|Office Assistant, Lake County Plan Commission
· General office and administrative duties.
|Coordinated numerous charity fundraisers in the Lake County community.|