Maritza I. Perez
Summary of Qualifications
· A dedicated, conscientious individual, talented professional with a solid background in customer service and conducting all phases of office procedures, organizing and coordinating projects for maximum efficiency.
· Demonstrated record of high performance standards including attention to schedules, deadlines, budgets and quality of work.
· Certificate of Completion of Advanced Excel, Certificate of achievement of Window & Outlook, Certificate of Training of PDM packages &Proficient in web development with various programs including Production Business Objects, Production Essentus Version 8.1 and Web PDM Version 5.0.3401, AS400.
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, verbal and written. Fluent in Spanish.
Perry Ellis International, Tampa, FL 2008 – 2009
· Responsible for creating styles in PDM based on merchandising and design creation
· Reveal PDM package’s to factories once adopted for production, maintain and revise technical packages as needed
· Create and update Mill Specification Fabric Library & Wash Standard Library
· Responsible for communicating with offices/factories for all merchandising approvals, wash standards and trim cards
· Assist in sending sample requests needed by Customer
Purchasing Coordinator 2004 – 2008
· Responsible for sending and process purchase orders to contractors
· Confirm with compliance that factory is approved
· Follow up weekly with customer to make sure orders are issued on time based on lead-time schedule
· Responsible for production from the time order is issued to when it exits the factory
- Vendor Supplier Management and Purchase Order schedules
- Provide delivery date commitments on work in process and finish goods products to Supply Chain Manager and Customer Service
Tropical Sportswear, Tampa, FL
1992 – 2004
Production Control Coordinator
· Handleproduction in Honduras, DR , Mexico, Nicaragua
· Monitor work in process inventory at Contractors, production flow and assign new plants
· Analyzed WIP inventory, responsible for keeping 10 days or less of inventory in the factories
- Analyzed future production needs and pointed out where additional capacity is needed
- Work in conjunction with Purchasing, Import, Sales, Planning and Warehouses to expedite orders
- Assist Costumer with Status/Tracking of Orders and special requests.
- Work with return and defective merchandise
- Schedule Human Rights Compliance Audits
- Responsible for Certificate of Origins for CBTPA
Inventory Control Clerk 1991 – 1992
· Responsible for warehouse inventory
· Audit garment following the Customer Specifications
· Assist where needed in the pulling of product for customer orders
· Keep warehouse cleaned and organized and track merchandise received and shipped
nbsp; Universidad Centroamericana UCA, Nicaragua, CA
Associate of Art in General Studies – IBM Institute, Nicaragua, CA
RPG Program Title