SELECTED ACHIEVMENTS & SKILLS:
· Senior IT Sales Executive; software, hardware, consulting with Fortune 100-500. Opened major accounts while expanding foot print/existing clients.
· Complex solution and sales cycle expert; both SMB and enterprise implementations/deployments.
· Experienced in distributed as well as mainframe disciplines; IBM, CA, SAP, Microsoft, SOA, Storage, Web/.net, etc.
· High six figure to multi-million negotiated deals.
· Manage sale cycle through entirety, coordinating with all technical resources.
· Covered all vertical markets; financial/banking, insurance, health care, local and state government (GSA process), pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, etc.
· Expanded account base by 35%, GOLD AWARD
· 100% CLUB throughout career/TOP 5% AWARD.
· Customers include: Chubb, PSE&G, ConEd, Merck, Merrill Lynch, NYSE, Morgan Stanley, SunGard, M&T Bank, State and City of NY Agencies, Pfizer, J&J, NY Times, Key Span, Time Warner, NY Times, many others.
· Extensive sales training, experienced with P&L, sales plans, etc.
· Formulated and helped establish sales strategy and related procedures for 2 “start-ups”; guiding initial plan through national sales initiative.
CA(Computer Associates) North East 9/06-Date
SENIOR SOFTWARE SPECIALIST
Enterprise sales for designated accounts and new business in New York Metro Area
· 100% Club
· Closed $3.5 million, complex, national account
BLACK DUCK SOFTWARE, Inc. NY/Metro 2/04-9/06
SENIOR SOTWARE SALES EXECUTIVE
Corporate, direct sales as part of this start-up for our “Open Source” related solutions in the north east; focus on multiple verticals including; Financial, Insurance, Investment Houses, OEM. Responsible for internal sales efforts/training and establishing critical sales criteria/strategy.
· Sold first financial institution; Lehman’s at over $250K initial order
· Implemented marketing plan for partnership program
IBM NY, NY 9/99- 2/04
DISTRICT MANAGER/SOFTWARE SPECIALIST
Managing “Wall Street/NY Accounts”, “team”, comprised of 6 members in financial, banking/brokerage, and insurance sector. Various solution tool sets for mainframe and distributed environments/cross platforms and integration focused; J2EE, .net, SOA initiatives. Integration with focus on SOA initiatives.
· 100% Quota Club
· Several multi-million dollar deals
CLIENTSOFT INC. FL 10/94-9/99
EASTERN REGIONAL MANAGER
Provided legacy integration software solutions for multiple platforms/mainframe and distributed/Microsoft .Net, Java and Web services environments. Managed east coast and national coverage in several markets; financial, banking, insurance, wireless, GSA/local municipalities, manufacturing, healthcare and pharmaceutical. Coordinated all phases of sales process and partnership/reseller network. OEM agreements.
· Over 100% Quota attainment each year
· Increased Major Account Penetration by 40%
SHARP ELECTRONICS Mahwah, NJ 6/89-10/94
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Computer and Hand-Held Device Division, responsible for direct/corp. sales as well as managed various channel/resellers/partners. Highest level of calls, CTO, CIO, etc.
· 100% Club/President’s Award for top 2%
SENSORMATIC ELECTRONICS CORP. Boca Raton, FL 2/86-6/89
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER
Direct sales and management for commercial and retail-integrated security systems/devices throughout US and Canada. Major Account responsibility, trained, evaluated field personnel. Developed network of independent, authorized contractors.
· 100 Club each year
· Gold Award
· Expanded account base by 35%
· Sales/Management training/disciplines, Dale Carnegie
LONG ISLAND UNIVERSITY, Orangeburg, NY 88-90
Began MBA in Marketing
ST. THOMAS AQUINAS COLLEGE, Sparkill, NY 84-86
BS, Business Administration/Marketing
S.UN.Y. AT STONY BROOK, Stony Brook, NY 81-84
Studied Engineering, Computer Science, Economics