Sept, 2009 Towson University
MS, Applied Information Technology – expected graduation – May 2011
2009 University of Baltimore
BS, Applied Information Technology
2004 Catonsville Community College of Baltimore County
AA, General Studies
Inducted into the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
to September 2009 Data Systems Analyst
· Worked with the IT group in the SDLC Process: analysis, requirements gathering, use cases, UML, process modeling, data modeling, logical and physical modeling, prototypes, software testing, etc.
· Worked with the Electric Operations team to support the RetailOffice (RO) CRM database system.
· Used PL/SQL Developer and Query Analyzer to query the CRM database system for customer information in order to diagnose data issues and exceptions.
· Worked with database objects, schemas, views, roles and instances using Oracle 10g.
· Monitored daily downloads of historical hourly usage data; current meter read data for monthly-metered customers, and loaded profile data used by the finance group to perform market settlement for large, small commercial, and residential customers.
· Worked directly with New England Independent Systems Operators (NEISO), NY Independent Systems Operators (NYISO), and Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) to ensure that our records of the customer count, load zone, and rate class information was consistent with the ISO since MXEnergy was the alternative electric supplier for their customers.
· Ran queries and reports out of the oracle database.
· Worked with team members and inter-company departments to resolve exceptions and data issues to ensure the validity of the data.
· Provided to the Electric Operations Group, reports (sql) of new customers who signed on with MXEnergy, a weekly summary of electric use by our customers, and changes made to the fixed and variable customer contracts.
· Provided the Risk and Financial Groups with monthly reports of heating degree (HDD) and cooling degree (CDD) historical weather data.
· Pulled queries and reports out of the Siebel and Safari system. These systems were used prior to the oracle data warehouse being built.
· Used PL/SQL and SQL to run reports out of Siebel.
· Used Sql queries to generate reports out of Safari which a Sql Server based.
· Worked with RetailOffice Manager on special projects assigned by Senior Management.
January 2001 SUNTRUST Leasing Corp.
to May 2008 Corporate Operations Administrator
· Worked with IT Dept to have new user access codes set up.
· Maintained an Oracle database system of corporate vehicles owned by Suntrust
· Worked directly with Dept of Motor Vehicles in various states to ensure that corporate vehicles were titled and insured according to state laws.
· Created PowerPoint presentations for client meetings.
· Updated weekly pending reports for senior management and attended weekly
· Analyzed and researched data for special projects.
· Communicated with all levels of management both internally and externally.
· Provided reports that ran out of the oracle database using SQL.
April 2000 Lexis-Nexis
to August 2000 Computer Specialist
· Trained employees in use of business applications (word, PowerPoint, excel, and access) and procedures.
· Worked within an Access database.
· Developed and presented market strategy with company media sources.
· Created methodologies for varies departmental computerized projects.
to March 2000 Program Analyst
· Wrote weekly financial reports and presentations for senior military personnel containing classified information with in a Seibel database using basic Sql.
· Provided administrative support to director of mine warfare.
· Researched information for senior Navy personnel and project engineers.
· Obtained SECRET Clearance