Virginia Commonwealth University VA
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Anticipated Graduation – June, 2011
• Operating systems: Windows, OS MAC, Linux, Unix
• Programming skills: C++,HTML, XML, Visual Basic, Maple, LabVIEW, Python, C#, Oracle, CSS
• Hardware skills: 8085 micro-processor, Networking
• Software skills: MS Office, AutoCAD, Photoshop
System Analysis I Strategic Uses of Information Systems
Technical Communication Research Methods II Introduction to Accounting I Database Systems
Drexel University Office of Campus Activities Philadelphia, PA
Student Technician January 2007 – June, 2009
• Facilitate the ordering and set-up of audio visual equipment for on-campus student sponsored and external organization activities.
• Work closely with other team members in both a leadership and assistant capacity to fulfill approximately 3-4 events per week.
• Provide on-site technical support during events including troubleshooting, proper dismantling, storage and maintenance of equipment.
Siemens Medical Solutions Philadelphia, PA
Database Management September 2007 to March 2008
• Handled helpdesk support for software development tools, documented processes, and data analysis performed.
• Created a survey presented to the tool users to determine how tool education and support processes could be improved.
• Volunteered to take on the monitoring of computer jobs that ran once a week in the evening hours.
Dipak Jems Star Surat, India
Assistant to the Manager June 2004 – September, 2005
• Assisted in diamond assortment including reviewing gems for clarity, color, cut, and carat size to ensure that they met the highest industry standards.
• Organized daily activity schedules for 200 employees.
• Maintained periodical computerized customer accounts.
• Performed closing activities including daily reports to other sites including Bombay, Belgium and other territories.
Honors and Awards
Certificate of Merit for outstanding performance in Career Management and Professional Development, 2007
Certificate of Excellence in Personal Leadership, Creating Excellent Organizations Program, Drexel University, 2007
Honored by the State Government of Gujarat, India for helping out in an earthquake, 2001
· Stumperz Cricket Club – Captain
· Computer Networking Club- Member