Posted on: 6/2/2009 at MilwaukeeJobs.com
Applicant name: Michael Gryczkowski
Address: 1671 N Franklin Pl
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Candidate Profile and Requirements/Preferences
Current position: Seeking Employment
Education: High School or Equivalent
Experience: 1-3 Years
Security Clearance: None
Citizenship status: U.S. Citizen/Permanent US Resident
Areas of Interest: Warehousing and Factory Work
Admin – Data Entry/Billing
Retail/Wholesale – Cashier
Preferred location: Greenfield, Milwaukee, Shorewood, South Milwaukee, West Allis, WI
Preferred employment: Full-Time Employee
Desired salary: Not Entered
Michael S. Gryczkowski
1671 N Franklin Pl
* To be placed into a company in which I will have the opportunity to move
into a management position.
* data entry
* standing industrial lift
* computer literate
Brady Street True Value, 1234 E. Brady St.
9/1/2009 – Current
Part Time Employee
*Cut various pipes, chains, and glass to specifications as needed
*Greet and assist customers
*Operate cash register
*Maintain cleanliness of store
Staff Logix, 3440 W College Ave, Appleton, WI
* Inspected sensitive infant products for imperfections.
* Was able to accurately inspect around 100 infant products an hour.
Trufire, 722 State St, North Fond du Lac, WI
* Assembled arrow broad heads.
* Inspected individual pieces of assembly process.
Midwest Labor, 76 S Macy St #1, Fond du Lac, WI
* Worked in an aluminum factory cutting out casted parts.
Colder’s, 333 S Hwy 100, West Allis, WI
* Assembled furniture.
* Inspected furniture, appliances, and upholstery prior to deliveries.
* Pulled orders for same day and next day deliveries as well as immediate
* Inventoried stock.
* Reorganized shelves and made appropriate inventory moves.
* Put away merchandise being received.
* Made deliveries and setup merchandise in homes.
Personnel Evaluation Inc, 11138 W Greenfield Ave,
West Allis, WI
* I worked at Colder’s as a temporary employee doing furniture assemblies.
I was later hired by Colder’s.
Milwaukee Trade & Technical High School,
High School Diploma
* Branch: United States Marine Corps
* Active Duty Dates: 1/1997-7/2001
* Discharge Type: Honorable
* Discharge Date: 7/5/2001
* Final Rank: Corporal/E-4
** Courses and Grades
* Military Studies / A
* Battle Skills / A
* Training / A
* Weapons / A
* Construction Print Reading / A
* Personal Finance Management / A
* Corporal’s Leadership Course / Passed
* Field Radio Operator’s Course / Passed
* * Awards
* * Sea Service Deployment Ribbon (w/ 2 stars)
* Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal
* Armed Forces Service Medal
* Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal
* Humanitarian Service Award
* Joint Meritorious Unit Award
References Available Upon Request