|Seek Customer Service position.|
|Summary of Qualifications|
|10 years experience as Recruiter/Retainer, 3 years experience as Retention Manager, and 5+ years experience in Human Resources/Customer Service. Dependable team player who is customer service focused and gets along well with others.
Recent Military Secret Clearance
|Mar 2006 – Sep 2009||Texas Air National Guard – TX
· Briefed upper management on loss trends and ways to curb losses.
· Managed and tracked $1.5 million student loan repayment.
· Provided counseling to employees for retraining into new careers.
· Conducted orientation and separation briefings.
· Briefed personnel benefits.
|Jan 1999 – Mar 2006||Texas Air National Guard – TX
· Interviewed, screened, tested, & scheduled initial physical and background checks for potential military members.
· Implemented marketing program to broaden media coverage of Air National Guard.
· Advised on job placement, benefits, and additional career opportunities.
· Created annual budget and prepared monthly & annual recruiting statistics for upper management.
· Conducted briefings at high schools & junior colleges on benefits of joining the Air National Guard.
· Attended regional job fairs.
|Oct 1993 – Dec 1998||Texas Air National Guard – TX
Customer Service Technician
· Data entry, created military id cards, completed life insurance forms, maintained personnel records.
· Interviewed, classified, and reclassified employees into specific jobs.
· Processed requests for information from personnel records.
|Education||University of Maryland – Bachelors Degree|
|Mc Murry College – Abilene, TX|
U.S. Air Force – Honorable Discharge
|· Database Software (Oracle, Access, etc)
· Data Entry Terminal (PDT, Mainframe Terminal, etc)
· E-Mail Software (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc)
· Internet Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)
· Networking or LAN Software (Cisco, etc)
· Peripheral Devices (Scanners, Printers, etc)
· Personal Computers
· Presentation Software (PowerPoint, Flash, etc)
· Spreadsheet Software (Calc, Excel, etc)
· Utility Software (Virus, File Compression, etc)
· Word Processing Software (Word, WordPerfect, etc)