23721 Mariner Drive # 28
Monarch Beach CA, 92629
||To manage construction projects in a safe, profitable and timely manner.|
|4/05-1-09||JJS Inc. General Contractors Irvine, Ca
Managed Tenant Improvement projects from $500,000 to $2,000,000
· Communication with project manager, subcontractors, architects and clients.
· Thorough review of all construction documents.
· Maintaining a clean jobsite increasing production and preventing injuries.
· Quality control kept punch list to a minimal.
· Conducted job site safety meetings and reports.
· Utilized my carpentry skills as needed.
· Client Relations.
Johnston & Associates General Contractors Orange, Ca
Coordinated and supervised subcontractors performing contract work on Tenant Improvement projects.
· Scheduled inspections as needed.
· Directed and scheduled necessary labor needed thru duration of project.
· Expedited R.F.I.’s.
· Conducted weekly construction meetings assuring project is on track and all needs are clarified thru the Architect and Owner.
· Quality control.
Amelco Construction Gardena, Ca
Carpenter, Foreman, Superintendant:
· Performed as a carpenter framing and hanging drywall and other carpentry skills.
· Supervised co-workers as needed to assure quality and production throughout project.
· Exercised Superintendant duties on construction projects.
Carpenters Local Union 2361
||Deily Law Firm, Smith, Smith & Feeley, at Bachuus properties, Tustin Financial Plaza, King of Glory Church, Sitescapes, Volcom, Toyota Motor Sales- Administration Building, Technical Evaluation Building, Service Development Center, Service Garage, Cole Vocational / Riverside Blueprint, Baxter Healthcare, Hughes Aircraft, Cineplex Odeon.
References and photographs available upon request.