OBJECTIVE To utilize my experience as a Receptionist in Customer Service oriented positions to provide exceptional work performance and provide a high quality of service.
Certification, Travel Specialist
The Travel Academy, Anchorage, AK 1994
Sabre Travel System, 10 weeks of full time student training in the travel and tourism field.
University of Anchorage Alaska 1989
Child Development, Behavior Management
College of the Mainland, Texas City, TX 2001
Home School Teacher
Through Opti-Staffing Group,
Alaska Distributors Inc., Anchorage, AK 1/2009-3/6/2009
· Answer multi-line phone, Transfer numbers, Take messages, Take orders
· Print palmupls, pick list, and invoices, Filing, collect payments, ordering office supplies.
· Sigh out invoices to customers and sales reps , Change phones from day to night .
Gysler’s Ace Hardware Store, Wolf Point, MT 7/2003-5/2006
· Provided Customer Service to new and repeat customers, Completed cashiering tasks, Answered telephones, Performed stocking duties including inventory control and verification
Kroger, Texas City, TX 3/2002-6/2003
· Performed cashiering duties including check, cash and credit card transactions, I.D. verifications and bagging groceries, Provided assistance to customers and coworkers, Assisted with clean-up procedures
Burke’s Outlet, Texas City, TX 6/2002-6/2003
· Stock shelves, and restock shelves with rejected items or new merchandise
· Perform assistance to customers and coworkers, Assist with clean-up procedures
· Preformed cashiering duties including check, cash, and credit card transactions, I.D. verifications, Lay-a-way and bagging.
H & R Block, Texas City, TX 12/2002-4/2003
· Greet patrons as they arrive/depart for services, answer multi-lined phones, defragmenter computer disk, take messages, transfer calls
Check I.D. for delivery of refund checks, filing, setting appointments, receptionist, and secretarial duties, perform cashier duties.