08/01- Aveda Institute FL
· Major: Cosmetology
· Graduation date: December 4. 2010
8/05- Present Valencia Community College FL
· Graduation Date: 07/10
· Grade Point Average: 3.0
2001-2005 William R. Boone High School FL
· Grade Point Average: 3.45
· Hard worker, very professional and a strong work ethic.
· Strong verbal and written communication kills.
· Friendly, outgoing, extremely creative, and a fast learner.
· Superior ability in multi-tasking, adaptive to fast-paced and changing environment
· On the floor sales
· Customer service
· Calling clients
· Meeting monthly sales goals
· Making appointments
January GES Exposition services (VACO staffing. Temporary job)
· Answered multiple phone lines, checking messages throughout the day, and calling customers back
· Distributing mail every morning
· Organized payroll slips and faxed them to the corporate office
· Created spread sheets in both Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· Completed any tasks asked of me such as going to run errands for employers
05/07-1/3/08 Everything but Water Corporate office (VACO staffing)
· Costumer service
· Answering high volume multiple phones lines
· Responsible for completion of projects as assigned; research, analyze, and document proprietary and non-proprietary information.
· Extensive interface with all levels of employees, clients and outside callers for resolution of inquiries and orders through telephone and e-mail systems.
· Created spreadsheets in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Used and learned many different computer programs
· Record, transcribe and process dictation, minutes of meetings, depositions.
2008 Sam Sneads Downtown FL
Hostess, Togo receptionist, server
· Dealing with multiple phones lines
· Taking reservations and organizing them
· Serving multiple tables at a time
· Opening and Closing shifts
2002-2003 & 10/07-12/07 Top Auto Repair FL
· High volume and multiple phones lines
· Scheduling and organizing appointments for clients to pick up and drop off vehicles.
· Greet costumers
2000 Winter Park YMCA
Winter Park, FL
· Taught ages 3 and up
· Organized lessons starting from beginning elements to advanced
· Taught Floor, Beam, Vault, and Uneven bars.
· Interacted with parents by telling them updates on the progression of their child.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Microsoft power point, QuickBooks, extremely creative, very organized, strong communication skills, work well under pressure, loyalty, eager to learn, quick at learning new skills, work well independently and in groups, professional, CPR, gymnastics instructor, cheerleading instructor, outgoing, and very athletic.