NEAL A. SNESRUD
SUMMARY OF RELATED QUALIFICATION
· Results driven leader with the ability to finish projects on time and within budget.
· Demonstrated ability to determine project needs, problem solve and troubleshoot.
· Experienced in the installation maintenance and repair of commercial and residential ductwork,
plumbing and heating systems.
· Proven mechanical aptitude.
· Self-motivated with the patience to learn.
· Pays close attention to details to make every project meet standards.
· Outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
2AT Construction Cannon Falls, MN
New and Remodel Construction 2008-2009
· Worked as a remodel carpenter replacing windows, siding & roofing.
· Built 3 & 4 season porches with aluminum frames & mylar panels.
L & N Construction MN
Owner/Commercial Sub-contractor to Mechanical Systems Inc. 1992-2008
Worked on a commercial building-Multec
· Built containers for international shipping.
· Installed plumbing systems to accommodate plating machines.
· General maintenance and repair to facility.
· Performed ductwork and heating system installation, maintenance & repair.
· Meet with homeowners to determine needs, manage schedules & deadlines.
· Experienced in residential framing, siding, roofing, plumbing, heating, electrical & ceramic tiling.
· Finish carpentry including: Cabinets, door, window trim & handrail installation.
U.S Army / Army Reserve
· Radio Operator-205th Infantry Brigade Fort Snelling, MN
· Radio Operator-team leader Company F, 51st Infantry Brigade Germany
· Radio Operator- team leader 2nd Infantry Division Korea
· Special Engineer License State of Minnesota
· Hot water and steam boiler course Dakota County Technical College
· U.S. Army Signal School Fort Gordon, GA
· U.S. Army Airborne School Fort Benning, GA