Nakeshia S. Uzzi
To secure a challenging position that allows me to contribute my customer service, sales related, office support, and computer skills.
• Customer-focused customer service professional with strong in-bound and out-bound call center experience for leading communications companies and expert knowledge of wireless communications products.
• Expert knowledge and abilities in written communication.
• Organized and detail-oriented; knack for understanding procedures and logistics.
• Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines.
• Strong verbal, written, and listening skills.
• A patient listener who fully focuses on speakers and understands a variety of accents.
• Able to handle a high volume of customer calls in a fast-paced environment, with minimum supervision.
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization and public.
• Able to negotiate and problem solve quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
• Adept at multitasking.
• Committed to quality and excellence.
• Skills include a demonstrated competency in Windows applications, keyboarding proficiency and use of automated systems.
• Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
• Answer incoming calls from client and/or customers in a professional, polite, and courteous manner
• Inform customers of procedures and resolutions of problems.
• Provide follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
• Contact prospects using electronic dialer.
• Use pre-established guidelines to convert prospects into satisfied clients.
Research & Marketing
• Surpassed quotas on a consistent basis .
• Led efforts to cultivate strong working relationships with clients.
• Researched and resolved client inquiries in a timely manner.
• Successfully managed time and remained organized in a high volume call center environment.
Payne, Anderson & Young- Dallas, Tx (July 2009- Present)
• Met or exceeded sales quotas by generating, qualifying and closing sales leads.
• Secured new business with effective cold calling, email marketing and direct selling.
• Make up to 150 outbound sales calls per day.
Arbitron Radio Ratings – Dallas, TX (October 2008- May 2009)
Retail Direct Associate/ Call Center Associate
• Handled a high influx of outbound calls within a dynamic call center environment.
• Managed multiple priorities and maintained effective results in a quota driven workplace.
• Responded to customer inquiries and requests and resolved issues efficiently and professionally.
• Exercised strong interpersonal communication skills with customers and department personnel.
• Utilized multiple call center support applications to efficiently assist customers and agents.
• Accepted assignments with an open, cooperative, positive and team-oriented attitude.
• Accurately record, remember, and verbally communicate detailed information.
• Taking 200 calls daily.
Academy of Arts University San Francisco, CA January 2009-May2009
Major: Fashion Design
University of North Texas Denton, TX August 2005-September 2008
Major: Bachelor of Business Administration Minor: Residential Property Management
References are available on request.