Experienced, innovative Senior Program Manager with an acute ability to adapt to changing customer requirements while maintaining a positive impact to the supported business. Interpersonally talented with demonstrated ability to build successful relationships at all levels internally and externally. Proven ability to motivate and develop teams to achieve financial goals and customer satisfaction. Expertise in the following:
· Project / Program Management
· Contract Management
· Customer Relationships
Senior Program Manager (1996 – 2000, 2006 – 2009)
Managed large card personalization and security programs ranging from $500K to $32M in revenue. Responsible for the financial performance of assigned programs while maintaining continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
· Recognized a 40%+ gross margin for major badging and security projects throughout the world through careful planning and monitoring progress against planned milestones.
· Generated $32M in revenue by developing a strong relationship with Intel Corporation and upselling the original $1M contract by introducing innovative project offerings.
· Achieved sign off and payment on 100% of assigned projects through meticulous contract review and negotiation.
· Managed projects contributing $4.5M towards the department budget of $13M in Fiscal Year 2008.
· Reduced costs by conducting reflection meetings with internal customers for continuous improvement and developing implementation plans based on the output.
· Created a motivated team of professionals by recognizing and rewarding the team based on successful execution of the project plans.
Manager, Security Solutions (2001 – 2006)
Managed a group of 34 Software engineers, Program Managers, Business Development Managers and Sales Support Specialists to support the Security Market. The primary goal of the group was to develop an open standard Security Management System.
· Fulfilled the time-to-market requirements as well as financial goals and budgets.
· Generated $7M in sales by developing and executing a business plan to penetrate a new security market for Datacard.
· Managed the Global re-badging of 130,000 employees and contractors for Intel Corporation within ten months, eight months under projected timeline.
· Saved Intel Corporation $10M a year, eliminating the need for contract guard services by designing an automated lobby with hands free proximity readers and full height turnstiles.
· Reduced costs by $17M for Intel Corporation by developing an access control software that communicated with existing technology and avoided a rip and replace solution.
· Designed a card transport assembly for a Kiosk solution, resulting in a patent application
Government Sales Support (2000 – 2001)
Qualified opportunities in the International Government Market for National ID, Passport and employee ID programs including Nigeria, Australia, Ivory Coast, Qatar, Malaysia.
· Developed Marketing and Business plans to penetrate emerging Government markets in Latin America and Asia.
· Influenced request for bid proposals through presentations to potential customers.
DIRECTORATE OF COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES – Ft. Bragg, NC 1993 – 1996
Information Systems Officer (1993-1996)
· Administrator of a 100 node 4.1 Novell network. Assistant Administrator of a 200 node SCO Unix network.
PREVIOUS DATACARD GROUP EXPERIENCE
Training Coordinator (1992 – 1993)
Supervised a team of instructors for on-site software training at army installations worldwide.
Technical Instructor (1991 – 1992)
Electronic Technician (1983 – 1991)
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Project Management Institute – Certified PMP
Northwestern Electronics Institute – Associate of Applied Science
Metropolitan State University – Course work toward Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
· Global Knowledge – Project Management for IT Professionals
· American Research Group – LAN / WAN Protocols Internetworking Bridges, Routers, and Switches
· U.S Connect – 4.01 Novell System Administrator
· Northwestern Electronics Institute – Local Area Networking
· Hennepin Technical College – Autocad
· University of Minnesota – Project Management
· Rita Mulcahy Consultants – Project Risk Management
Additional Training Courses
· Datacard Group – Six Sigma Continuous Improvement
· Spanish Institute – Spanish Introduction
· Datacard Group – 2007 Microsoft Office Suite