7941 Slate Creek Road Corona –
To work in an environment where my skills and education can be utilized to the benefit of my employer with an opportunity for a long-term relationship and personal advancement.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, administrative and organizational skills
· Full cycle Accounts Payable Process
· Supervising a staff of four
· Microsoft Excel
· Microsoft Word
· 10 Key by touch
· 60 WPM
· ACCPAC, MAS 90, AS400
· Trilingual : English, Spanish & Portuguese
E & T Produce Co., LLC
Monrovia , CA 7/ 1990 – Present
· Customer Service.
· Cash Balance.
Check Cashing Clerk 7/1991-1/1994
· Wire Transfers.
· Money Orders.
· Balance Cash.
· Month end Closing Report.
· Collection calls to customers.
Accounts Payable Supervisor 2/1994-Present
· Input of 800 required invoices data into MAS 90 accounting system per week.
· Coding Invoices by department and verifying correct sales pricing.
· Cut Checks; enclose them with the invoices that are paid.
· Working with other departments and vendors to resolve invoice issues.
· Full Accounts Payable cycle.
· Creating and maintaining accurate files of supporting documents for accounts.
· Journal Entry
· Bank Reconciliation.
· In charge of billing and accounts receivable of rents for three shopping centers.
· Bank deposits.
· Accounts Receivable Invoicing.
· Collection calls to renters.
· Reviewing vendors statements to maintain update accounts.
· Bank reconciliation.
· Payroll data entry.
· Help with some Human Resources Functions.
· Planning Executive meetings.
· Assisting with some purchasing.
Citrus College Glendora , California Various Computer Software Classes
Ela Institute Lima , Peru Accounting Certificate