Steven J. Keri
48 Reef Road, Fairfield, CT 06824
Profile A Graphic Designer with 10+ years experience collaborating with advertising and
sales professionals to produce strong creative marketing material. Ability to take
layouts from concept to final production, multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
Strong typography and design sense. Organization and communication skills.
Computer Skills Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, Adobe Illustrator
Multi-Ad Creator (AdSuite), Acrobat, Knowledge of Microsoft Word.
March 1998 – GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Present The Advocate / Greenwich Time, Stamford, CT
• Design of promotional material, including direct mail, brochures,
newsletters, counter displays, flyers, logos and coupon booklets.
• Produce print advertisements in a time sensitive environment.
• Coordinate with in-house managers and advertising account executives.
· Responsible for maintaining the design and production of our multiple page
· Creation of 4-color advertisements, contributed to increase in customer base.
· Responsible for layout and design of client requested spec ads.
· Design of “Eye-Catching” “EZ Pay” and “24/7” logos for subscription promotion.
· Developed circulation marketing “Pop-Unders” for company webpage
· Layout and design of educational collateral in support of sales.
· Design and production of promotional boards that earned 1st and 2nd place
and honorable mention awards in the New England Newspaper Association.
1995 –1998 PRODUCTION ARTIST, Connecticut Post, Bridgeport, CT • Worked both independently and as a team member to create
advertisements, inserts, jackets, sleeves and flyers.
1994 – Present FREELANCE ARTIST, Sound Media Group, Trumbull, CT
• Produced several commissioned drawings.
EDUCATION Associates of Science, Graphic Design
Housatonic Community Technical College, Bridgeport, CT 1996.
Awarded HCTC Foundation Scholarship.
Selected to participate in HCC Honors Program.
Portfolio and references available upon request.
multi-task, plan and organize work to meet deadlines in a timely manner, self-motivated, dependable, strong intuitive design sense, reliable,
confident, work well with others, ability to communicate concisely and accurately, flexibility in adapting to changing job needs,
knowledge of printing requirements, track record of consistant performance and productivity improvement, problem solving and decision making,
thrive on challenges, brainstorming, open to others ideasf printing requirements