To provide an organization with profitable sales and direct marketing solutions, by utilizing my strong sales, marketing, training and customer care experience.
Highly accomplished sales and marketing professional with extensive experience in direct sales, management, marketing, training, strategic planning, and product promotion.
Â· Over 18 years of outside sales, marketing and mgmt experience.
Â· Excellent track record of achieving sales objectives and effective territory management.
Â· Successfully directed underachieving sales areas to double-digit increases in profitability.
Â· Outstanding time and budget management experiences.
Â· Extensive training experience, one-on-one, small groups, and large audience of 25 or more.
Â· Well-developed person-to-person skills, demonstrated ability to forge strong relationships with sales prospects, customers, and colleagues.
Â· Award winning public speaker.
Â· Enthusiastic, goal-oriented high achiever, with self-motivation, initiative and drive.
Â· Advanced computer knowledge including MS office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook), HTML, programming, search engines, and various website applications.
Olmsted Falls High School – Olmsted Falls, Ohio
– Graduated in 1986, GPA: 3.5
United States Army – Ft.Hood, Texas
– Trained as Military Police Officer
– Discharged with Honorable Conditions in 1988
University of Maryland – Ft.Hood, Texas
– Started correspondence college through military
– Maintain degree in Criminal Justice
Top Security Police Academy
– Graduated in 1989
– Certified O.P.O.T.C. in State of Ohio
Page 2 0f 2
Yellowbook * Cleveland, Ohio 4/2008 to August 2009
Yellowbook is the largest independent publisher of the phone book in the United States producing over 1000 books yearly. Yellowbook strives to become a dominant player in all media and now has an alliance with Google, Yahoo, and You Tube.
– Hold sales record for most consecutive contracts.
– Awarded the Cal Ripken Jr. award
– Achieved 100% of book quota
– Currently ranked in the top 10 of the entire Region.
– Google Adwords Certified-current ranking Blue belt
Lyon Workspace Products * Cleveland, Ohio 9/2005 to March 2008
Lyon is a manufacturer of Material handling equipment. They are the oldest, since 1901 and largest in their field. My responsibilities for the territory are sales, distribution, Government, quota and reports.
– Achieved Top 25 in sales award out of 80 sales people
– Trained new sales reps in region
– Within 1 year the territory is rebuilt from $15k monthly sales to $65k monthly sales
– 2007 quota was 1.1 mm, year end sales was 1.3mm
– Promoted to Regional Manager in December 2007
Skyline Sports * Cleveland, Ohio 3/1998 to 5/2005
Vice President of Operations
Skyline Sports was a retail operation specializing in stadium and skylines in photography throughout the United States, autographed sports items, and custom framing. Responsible for profitability of retail stores, website, training, corporate sales, and growth of company to identify new markets.
– Started company with 1st year sales over $130,000
– Increased sales over 195% by 1999.
– Started and built website with sales reaching $170,000 within 2 years.
– Built outside sales program to consist of corporate accounts, leasing, and photography network.
– Stores located in Tower City, Great Northern, and South Park.
– Negotiated all leases for the company.