3913 Cackling Goose Dr · N. Las Vegas · · ph
Highly personable Management Professional with extensive experience in heavy equipment business management, customer service support, parts procurement and employee training.
– Talent for identifying customer needs and presenting appropriate company product and service offerings.
– Demonstrated ability to gain customer trust and provide exceptional follow-up, leading to increased repeat and referral business.
– Director of Operations for successful construction equipment service and repair business.
– Mentor, train and council employee’s, evaluate job performance, reward and discipline as required including hiring and termination.
– Plan, develop, implement and provide leadership and direct successful team of multiple departments and locations for new ventures in growing company
– Instrumental in the design and implementation of charting customer contact routes and reporting procedures that reduce time and improve customer information tracking.
– Expertise in resolving escalated customer service issues and employee concerns.
– Received numerous compliments from customer service surveys for delivery of exceptional customer service.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office System (including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint®, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Outlook®), Adobe Reader, PDF, DacEasy Accounting, JDIS service and accounting, CustomerTrax software and Cat SIS service and parts software. Lotus notes, boomerang, Kronos time keeper, Wynne Rental System.
Education and Training
New Horizons: Business and Management Skills Series
Excellence in Service – Basic
Excellence in Service- Advanced
Front Line Leadership
MSHA Certified, Trainer Qualified
JLG Trainer Certified
Reach lifts, Boom Lifts and Scissor Lift
Caterpillar 3406, 3408, 3208 injection Pump Certification
Service Manager, United Rentals, July 2006 to November 2009, Las Vegas
Directly responsible for all shop and parts department operations and personal including fleet maintenance, repairs, records, workload assignment and employee duties. Provide leadership and development for growing service department, including growth and expansion of additional stores.
· Provide leadership in Service and Parts to achieve company goals
· Assist additional location with interviewing, evaluating and hiring of service personal
· Develop parts department to reduce inventory and reduce down time of equipment
· Maintain accurate service and repair records for proper documentation
· Mentor less experienced technicians at troubleshooting and repairs
Operations Branch Supervisor, RSC Equipment Rental June, 2005-June 2006, San Jose Ca.
Directly responsible for all shop and parts department operations including fleet maintenance, records, safety, workload assignment and employee duties. Assist GM in all daily operations including customer visitation and development.
· Provide leadership in Service and Parts Department; procure parts in a timely and efficient manner reducing downtime while building well maintained fleet.
· Develop solid business relationship with customers in need of 24/7 service
· Maintain all safety, fleet and training records including DOT, OSHA, HAZMAT, DQ Files
· Kronos time keeping, safety and equipment operation training
· Interview, hire and evaluate employee performance
· Safety Officer for Location, Trainer certified
Service Manager, Pape’ Machinery, 2005 – Newark, California
Directly responsible for the operation of the Service Department of newly acquired business. Duties included assessing workload, employee abilities and planning future growth.
· Develop and implement check-in procedures for equipment transported to store for both service and sales departments.
· Develop and implement strategy to clean-up 5 month backlog of undone repairs while still maintaining current workload. Backlog cleaned up in less than 6 weeks.
· Interview and hire new employees needed to rebuild the Service Department, expand for growth and maintain current customer needs.
· Develop safety and hazard plan for location
Industrial Services Manager/, Customer Service Representative Fisher Implement, 2001- 2004 – Tangent, Oregon
As Industrial Services Manager, my priorities were to establish a profitable Industrial Services Division by providing direction and leadership in the Service and Parts Departments, establishing and maintaining those accounts and by building a broader customer base.
As Customer Service Representative, my duties and responsibilities were interwoven with customer needs. To establish workable visitation routes and assist customers and help to evaluate their needs for parts and repairs, to provide solutions and confidence in having us supply their needs.
· Instrumental in improving customer-satisfaction ratings through suggestion, development, and implementation of new repair services and product offerings.
· Increased employee knowledge by developing and implementing training for parts personnel in sourcing parts from multiple outside vendors
· Developed parts pricing guidelines for after market parts
· Provide ideas and implementation procedures for quality control
Owner / Director of Operations, Dallas Equipment Repair Inc., 1980-2001 – Rickereall, Oregon
Directly responsible for all service and parts personnel, including job scheduling, job assignment and work load as well as staffing and training current and new employees.
· Set standards and policies for personnel including evaluation, disciplinary actions and termination.
· Actively work and mentor employees in, engine, transmission, final drive rebuilding, welding, machining, complete machine overhauls and parts ordering and procurement. Train field and shop employees in troubleshooting and repairs.
· Responsible for resolving disputes with both customers and staff
· Management of all details from estimation, troubleshooting, technical service reports and all day to day operations for service, welding, machining, electrical and parts departments.
· Responsible for administrative, invoicing, inventory control, job costing and budgeting procedures
· Establish and maintain safety information, such as product MSDS, personnel safety and HAZMAT. Maintain government forms and train staff as required following rules and regulations of all government agencies.
· Trained in 12, 24 volt DC; 110, 220, 440 AC generation systems, residential and industrial wiring