Tel: +1- (Cell)
To work in a challenging environment where my strong motivation and passion for creative work will be utilized and appreciated
State of California, Integrated Waste Management Board
Business Analyst: Jan 2009 – Jan 2010
Contract assignment on behalf of R Systems, A CMMi Level 5, State CMAS Organization
The Mobile Automation Feasibility Study for the Waste Tire Management System of CIWMB aims to provide analysis, assessment, and programming services to determine the feasibility of using mobile devices for various data collection/submission activities related to the California Tire Recycling Act.
Role: My role as a Business Analyst, on behalf of R Systems is to:
· Survey key Stakeholders within the Department – Program and IT Staff as well as the End-Users of the System.
· Review existing Business Processes of the Electronic Data Transfer System (EDT)
· Develop technical Recommendations on where mobile technologies could be effectively used to expand EDT to real-time reporting
· Develop Recommendations on what mobile technologies/devices would be most relevant for Tire Haulers
· Work with IT Staff and Developers to implement a pilot project for at least one type of mobile device supplied by the Board
Consultant for Ekal, Glocol, CCIT, R Systems: Jan 2008 – Sept 2008
· Ekal Vidyalaya, Associated with their Fund-Raising events.
· Associated with Glocol-UC Berkeley WiFi and WiMAX Teams for Mobile Wireless Feasibility Studies and Data Collection
Tech Lead for iPod and i Dec 2006 – Dec 2007
· Responsible for Screening, Testing and Trouble-shooting iPods and iPhones.
· Providing Analysis, Assessment and Evaluation Services, as well as supporting Data Collection and Submission to various Engineering teams.
· Writing and Maintaining Technical documents for iPhone, iPod and other devices and process flows.
· Created Radar records for debugging issues.
· Maintaining Data Bases and Supply Tables on SAP.
iPod Area Trainer: Apr 2004 – Dec 2006
Responsible for training and qualification of over 1000 employees in the iPod area
· Deploy and communicate changes as requested by SQE and Supervisors.
· Work closely with Apple Headquarters and key Stakeholders of iPod Unit for business process reports and information requests
· Responsible for all Work Order requests and updating database when jobs were completed
· Developed and documented work instructions as well as assisting and monitoring Cycle counts for the inventory balance
State of California, Department of Transportation April 2003 – Feb 2004
Contract assignment on behalf of Glocol
· Prepared Monthly Reports updating the status for Homeland Security Project for Reference Architecture for Transportation Security Agency
· Developed business processes for the WiMAX test operations which included unit testing, system testing and integration testing
· Provided reviews and documented guidelines for WiMAX on Berkeley Highway Lab Test Bed and Remote Surveillance feasibility, worked on documenting detailed design/specifications, packaging, install plans and evaluations for utilizing WiMAX technologies
Accounts Manager: Mar 2002 – May 2003
· Maintaining the company web site using ASP
· Responsible for all Resourcing Recruitment of Intel
Post Media Group
Marketing Executive: Mar 2001 – Feb 2002
· Analysis and market assessment for Tech Biz TV program and weekly newspaper
· Interviewed various technocrats of Bay Area for Tech Biz TV program
· Event Management for India Day.
Human Resource Manager: Oct 2000 – Mar 2001
· Interviewing candidates for various blue chip companies
· Taking care of the administration of the centre.
· Responsible for all Resourcing Recruitment for Intel, Philips, etc.
· Maintenance of Database and Websites.
Doon Valley Integrated System
Project Manager: Jan 1993 – Dec 1998
Member of the team developing software for Financial Management program for the Army Canteen and the Training Management System for Oil and Natural Gar Corporation (ONGC)
· Provided training to the graduate trainees and programmers at ONGC
· Assessment of Training Management System and Information technology needs for employees of ONGC
Convent of Jesus and Mary
Senior Computer Teacher: Feb 1986 – Dec 1992
· Taught different programming languages to middle and high school children.
SUMMARY OF TECHNIL SKILLS:
· Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science, India
· Certification Course In Business Administration, DeAnza College, Cupertino, , US
· MS Office – MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel
· C++, UNIX Certification, India
· People Soft tools
· SAP Tools
· Diploma in File maker
· Completed Apple Management Program
· Attended classes on improving communication skills
· Pursuing PMP certification
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
· Award of Recognition of Excellence for outstanding performance in support of the iPhone launch.
· As part of the Executive Training Team at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, trained more than 5000 corporate staff members in the use of Information Technology.
· Awarded “Best Overall Theme” for Float Participation at Fremont, presided by the mayor of Milpitas.
References can be provided on request.