|500 SE 22nd Street #9
· Dedicated customer service manager with 15+ years of experience in the maintenance and commercial properties field, teaching and training new employees. Strong leadership skills, management, supervisory and team coordination skills. Innovative and committed to change and improve. Consistently achieve record-high customer satisfaction rankings, improvements to the bottom line and turn around of underperforming operations.
· Respected builder and leader of customer-focused teams ; instill a shared, enthusiastic commitment to customer service as a key driver of company goal attainment. Lead by example and ensure the execution of all safety, security, quality and property operations and policies.
Areas of Expertise
Customer Satisfaction Enhancement
Preventative Maint. schedules
Teambuilding & Training
Renaissance Hotel 08/09 to 10/09
Engineering position to provide excellent customer service to guest. Installing with in a level of high service and top performance to ensure friendly, and safe standards.
· Provide customer service on a daily basis, while completing service tickets in a timely manner.
· Applying daily preventative maintenance schedules to ensure overall operations on a daily routine.
· Preventative maintenance in vacant rooms.
|Cypresss Shores Apartments||
03/09 to 07/09
|Brooksdale Assisted Living||
10/08 to 03/09
· Maintenance position to include grounds pick up, daily curb appeal, completing service tickets with in 24 hours, and also making sure all make readies are done in a timely manner.
· Responsible for weekly, monthly, property inspection reports, safety drills, and assist in dietary, life enrichment, and activities department, while providing customer service daily.
· Keeping with in budget, yet meeting company goals and projects.
Manager position to recruit, train and supervise 3 customer service reps. Foster an environment in which guests enjoy high levels of service and employees are motivated to deliver top performance. Manage operations to ensure friendly, safe and excellent standards.
· Supervise staff on a daily basis, while coordinating with various vendors.
· Reduced tenant turnover by 35% in 2009, by improvement in staff retention due to the success of employee-development and morale-building programs.
· Applying preventative maint. schedules and providing customer service daily while completing service orders.
· Having make ready units at or above 50% or better, ordering of supplies.
· Keeping with in the budget, yet meeting company goals and projects.
Greystar Management 01/05 to 3/08
· Responsibilities include overseeing employees daily, scheduling outside vendors, completing work tickets with in 24 hours, make readies are at 50% or better, exterior grounds and curb appeal.
· Assist in training new employees, diligence on other properties, ordering supplies, while installing a preventative maintenance schedule program.
· Completing exterior lighting and other required projects, while providing customer service daily.
· Keeping with in company budgets, while meeting company goals and needs.
Education and Training
|Sheridan Vocational A/C Refrigeration||
GRACEHILL- Fair housing 1,2 Sexual Harrasment-Mold-Mildew, Customer Service Certificates 2009
Languages: English and Intermediate Spanish