8401 Memorial Lane
Great leadership, administration and organization skills
Demonstrated ability to achieve highest performance levels.
Implementing interpersonal relations.
Windows 95, 98, 2000, Outlook 97, 2000 PowerPoint, Microsoft Exchange, Excel, MS Office, AS 400
Brownwood High School Graduate Brownwood, TX
Some College Course work completed
-Serviced 150 accounts a day.
-Updated insurance info.
-Worked 30, 60, 90 and 120 past due accounts.
-Made payment arrangements.
-Filed and processed workers comp and bankruptcy.
Account Review Specialist 12/2007-08/2009
– Serviced over 120 accounts a day.
– Updated and maintained my team statistics
– Assisted clients with refunds and banking conflicts
– Educated and answered all client and creditor questions
– Accepted and posted payments to accounts
– Researched accounts to determine if dispute is valid
– Processed Addendum
– Corrected drafting errors and processed cancellations
– Worked with clients in litigation
– Educated clients on bankruptcy
Monor Creditors Dallas, TX
Collections Manager 06/2002 – 03/2005
– Responsible for third party commercial collections in an inbound/outbound call center
– Assisted consumers with past due accounts
– Skip traced accounts lacking information
– Followed up on bankruptcies and retrieve unpaid balances
– Accepted payments via phone, (credit card or check by phone)
– Clients included Arcadia, American Honda Finance, Trans South, Auto One, Bell South
– Maintained case loads of loans, accumulated, reviewed and analyzed documents
– Followed-up with outside sources on any missing or questionable documentation and communicated loan status to involved parties.
Meyers Brace & Limb Wichita Falls, TX
Administration / Claims 04/1996- 05/2000
– Assisted with inbound and outbound calls to insurance policy holders
– Responsible for data entry of claims
– Returned claims if corrections were needed
– Created and maintained files and scheduled appointments
– Collected on past due amounts