35 Dick Trefz
Pueblo, Co 81001
Objective: An interesting position with a growing company
Accomplishments: Team Work Computers Communications
Experience: Teleperformance Pueblo, Co
Customer-Service Clerk 01/05/05 to 01/18/06
• Arranged for gift wrapping, monogramming, printing and fabrication of such items as desk nameplates and rubber stamps.
• Executed daily operations of what the company needed to run
• Arranged for repair and replacement of defective items covered by warranty.
• Wrote, designed and produced spread sheets and payroll.
• Took orders for such items as decorated cakes, cut flowers, personalized greeting cards and stationery and merchandise rentals and repairs.
• Was instrumental in the phones and computers.
• Prepared special order worksheets.
• Trained and managed eight crew members and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
• Kept records of services in progress.
• Trained the crew in every day operations.
• Notified customers when service was completed and accepted payments.
• Assisted customers to select and purchase specified merchandise.
• Supervised eight employees, scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts.
• Kept records of items in layaway, received and posted customer payments and prepared and forwarded delinquent notices.
• Successfully handled anything that I had to.
• Approved customer’s checks and provided check cashing service according to exchange policy.
• Structured and maintained the integrity of the company.
• Answered customer’s telephone, mail and in-person inquiries and directed customers to appropriate sales area.
• Resolved customer complaints and requests for refunds, exchanges and adjustments.
• Provided customers with catalogs and information concerning prices, shipping time and costs.
Education: Central Pueblo, Co
Awards: Received the award for best employee of the month
Testimonials: I would like to say that given the chance I could do anything I put my mind to.
References: Available upon request