General Chemistry 1 and 2, Organic Chemistry 1 and 2, Biochemistry, General Physic 1 and 2, Calculus, Differential Equations, Electrical Circuit 1 and 2, Micro-Electronic 1 and 2, Electrical Circuit Lab, Control System Lab, Fiber Optics Communication, Digital Computer Systems
Wireless Communication Systems, Control Feedback Systems
· Designed simulation of Optical Network (OPNET) creating ATM and Ethernet Protocols to investigate traffic parameters. (Fall 2001)
Programming Languages: C++, Assembly Language
Software Applications: WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Lab view
Hardware Proficiency: Direct Current Triple Power Supply, Function Generator, Oscilloscope, Digital multi-meter Feedback & Analog signal analysis meter.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Stafford County Public Schools Stafford, VA Teacher
January 2007 – June 2009
· Communicated effectively with colleagues, parents, and students regarding special education
students’ needs and progress.
· Utilized professional literature and best practices in literacy and math instruction.
· Prepared and executed daily lesson plans for classroom instruction and integrated
technology in the classroom.
· Prepared students for the Virginia Standards of Learning English and Math exams.
United States Patent & Trademark Office Alexandria, VA Patent Examiner
January 2006-January 2007
· Examined Cryptography, Multi-computer data transferring, Electrical computers, digital processing systems support, Information security, and fiber optics related patent applications.
· Evaluated compliance with basic formatting, rules, and legal requirements.
· Determined the scope of protection claimed by the inventor. Researched relevant technologies to compare similar prior inventions with the invention claimed in the patent application.
· Communicated findings to patent practitioners/inventors with reasons on the patentability of the applicant’s invention.
· Received Certification for completion of U.S.P.T.O. Patent Training Academy.
Department Of Education Brooklyn, NY Paraprofessional
September 1999 – January 2006
· Worked collaboratively with staff, families, and community resources to support the success
of a diverse student population.
· Prepared student IEP for student with special needs; Helping student with limited English
· Maintained accurate and appropriate record keeping.
· Provided after school math tutoring and sport activities (Soccer, Football, and Baseball) for
children of ages 11-14 at Montauk intermediate school in Brooklyn, NY.
Kingsborough Community College Brooklyn, NY Lab Technician
October 1998- September 1999
· Assisting with inventory maintenance of chemicals and other related material.
· Assisted Students with lab assignments and monitoring their performances.
· Responded to chemical emergencies, utilizing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
· Conducted laboratory tests with respect to percentage hydrogen, alkalinity, and other related
Kingsborough community college Brooklyn, NY Computer Technician
September 1999-September 2000
· Maintained and built the functional integrity of information technology used by administrators,
students and teachers. Technology included but not limited to microcomputers, printers,
· Provided the installation and trouble shooting of hardware and software for desktop
computers allowing users to send electronic mail (e-mail) and to share data, computer
applications, and Internet connections.
Fluent in French and Creole.
Design Software: Pspice, Mat lab, Electronics Workbench, (Intermediate) AutoCAD 2004
Operating Systems: UNIX, Microsoft Windows 95/98/2000 XP
· Served on a team that designed a communication link as a proposition for a communication service to transmit (RF) signals in a vehicular tunnel using mobile units. (Fall 2000)