Customer Service Skills:
* Able to represent my company with professionalism and pride
* Special talent in learning new tasks quickly, with a strong commitment to accuracy.
* Well organized; strong in planning and implementing programs.
* Dependable; always on time and available when needed.
* People oriented with the ability to relate with all types of people.
* Highly self-directed, excellent multi-tasking ability, team player.
* Windows XP/ Microsoft Office Word: Creation and formation of documents, using template, graphics, tables, and mail merge
* Finance w/Microsoft Office Excel/ quarto
* Windows XP Microsoft Office Access: Working with tables, forms, and reports
* Windows XP Microsoft Office Outlook: Organize data, e-mail, and scheduling
* Windows XP Microsoft Office Power Point: Advanced desktop presentations, creating hyperlink, using internet and research
JC Penney Citrus Heights, CA 06/2006 â€“ Present
Customer service/ sales support/shipping & receiving
Sears Merchandise , Citrus Heights, CA 09/2004 â€“ 06/2006
Inventory & Stock/Replenishment/Customer Service and Network Communication
Tamara Polani Daycare Provider, Fair Oaks, CA 09/2003 â€“ 06/2004
DOJ& State Certified childcare
Provider for 2 minor children
Jones Construction Roper, NC 09/2001 â€“ 08/2003
Reconstruction/Remodeling/drywall installation & finishing/design and blueprint accuracy. Power & hand tool use, inventory, storage
Output Technologies Solutions, Sacramento, CA 05/2000 â€“ 08/2001
Multistage billing and processing machine output programming operation and maintenance requiring: programming, maintenance and technological skills
Gordon & Schwenkmeyer, Sacramento, CA 08/1989 â€“05/2000
Client contact, data processing, representation/customer service/ charitable and political fundraising; training & supervision of subordinates.