Procurement specialist with background in IT computer hardware. Proficiencies in purchasing, finance, product management and supply chain management. Consistent record of completing projects on time and within budget. Able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously. Excellent leadership and reporting skills.
PROBLEM SOLVING: Identified cost savings opportunity and executed new data center hardware maintenance agreements.
CREATIVE: Designed and distributed New Employee Training Manual.
FLEXIBLE: Transformed procurement team resulting in elimination of duplication of responsibilities leading to reduction of cost.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCE: Experienced hardware configurator working with leading HP, IBM, and Dell technologies.
CompuCom, Dallas, Texas 2007-2009
One of the leading IT outsourcing companies providing services for thousands of Fortune 1,000 and mid-sized companies
with global revenues of more than 2.1 billion and 40,000 people in more than 30 countries.
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST – IT PROVISIONING
Managed warehouse inventory and equipment requests for computer printing and networking products.
· Designed and distributed New Employee Training Manual.
· Developed and maintained relationships with key vendors (Lexmark, Epson, and Canon).
· Consistently met PO delivery dates (90% delivered on time or ahead of schedule).
· Provided day-to-day printing and networking procurement services for internal and external clientele.
A premier provider of diversified business process outsourcing and information technology services and solutions to commercial and government clients worldwide with global revenues of more than 6.1 billion and 70,000 people in nearly 100 countries.
IT HARDWARE PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
Orchestrated IT hardware procurement to coincide with project management upgrade and installation schedule.
· Implemented consistent office environment for laptop, desktop, server and mainframe platforms.
· Restructured hardware maintenance agreements into strategic site agreements to reduce IT spend.
· Recognized as international hardware procurement liaison.
· Developed and maintained relationships with key vendors (HP, IBM, Dell, and EMC).
· Negotiated conditions for hardware statement of work conditions.
· Responsible for development of capital expenditures and financial analysis.
GENICOM Corporation’s service company, ESSC provided remedial maintenance and installation services on servers, workstations and associated peripherals at user locations nationwide. ESSC filed Chapter 11 in March of 2000.
Contracted to manage purchasing team to support field engineering team.
· Relocated purchasing operations from Louisville, KY to Carrollton, TX.
· Modified purchase order procedures and processes to reduce order cycle time.
· Technical business and financial modeling.
J-N Fence Company, Inc. has been serving the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding Areas since 1984. This is a privately owned and operated company with over 25 years experience in commercial and residential solutions.
Managed office functions supporting staff of 25 employees.
· Oversaw account payable and receivable financials.
· Maintained records control, filing, building material supply purchasing and equipment maintenance.
· Processed payroll for staff and contract employees.
A leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. EDS founded the information technology outsourcing industry nearly a half-century ago. As a business unit of HP’s Technology Solutions Group, EDS delivers one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients around the world with revenues over 20 billion and 140,000 people in over 178 countries.
ADVANCED PURCHASING AGENT / PRODUCT MANAGER
Managed warehouse inventory and equipment requests for computer printing and multimedia components.
· Supplied day-to-day printing and multimedia procurement services for internal and external clientele.
· Provided on site procurement support for Hilton Hotel Corporation.
· Participated with A.T. Kearney consultants on procurement transformation project.
MPACT TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Support MPACT ATM network
· Coordinate new ATM installations.
· Troubleshoot ATM hardware problems and error messages.
· Financial Analyst.
Hardware – HP, IBM, Dell, SUN, EMC, Lexmark, Epson, Canon, Brother, Xerox
Applications – Oracle, Sybase, ProcureIT, Peregrine, RAD, Asset Center, VARStreet, DIMMs
MS Office, MS Project, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Excel
Mountain View College – Associate Degree (Business), 1982
Good morning David, I came across your resume Monster and think that you would be a great candidate for an IT Hardware Procurement Specialist position in South Lake, TX. The pay is 80K a year and is a perm gig. I have copied on the job description for you to check out. The company is motivated and ready to bring someone of your caliber on ASAP. When you get a chance please contact me. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you.
IT Hardware Procurement Specialist:
Looking for a hardware specialist. More specifically a purchasing person with an IT background.
Wants someone that is really aggressive with a fresh perspective.
IBM is too "old school" for them.
No ACS or IBM.
Something from Fidelity or even a software company would be good. Financial Analyst, Excel
Performs a wide variety of tasks relating to the general purchasing procurement function to include normal clerical functions for management and team leads with a primary duty of expediter for selected buyers and programs. A working knowledge of SAP is required along with general procurement knowledge. Coordinates and monitors workflow, assisting in scheduling and prioritizing activities in assigned area. Working from program/project status reports, work or delivery schedules, checks and verifies data, identifies problem orders requiring buyer attention and maintains accurate records of supplier contacts. Analyzes and reconciles data. Investigates inconsistencies. Determines and communicates impacts to affected individuals, and initiates and takes corrective action. Prepares reports and summaries. Replies to inquiries. Draws attention to important items and actuaopotentiaproblems and assists in developing solutions. Checks for work co
Resume of Dave Rozenburg Page 2 of 2
J-N Fence Company, Texas 1998 – 2000