R. Zack Domeier
Seeking a position in the customer service field, where I can utilize my skills and experience to the benefit of the company.
– 2+ years experience in the customer service field.
– 2+ years operating a cash register without any unacceptable discrepancies.
– Can quickly learn job duties, adapt and integrate into company.
– Able to prioritize tasks, delegate and insure they are completed in a timely manner.
– Proficient in Windows operating systems, with more then 8 years using a PC.
– Comfortable working in a hi-stress work environment.
– Capable of maintaining accurate records.
Food Workers Card (Food Worker #36696 Issued: 7/29/2008 Expires: 7/29/2011)
4/2008-6/2008 Goldminers Hotel Hotel Staff Palmer, Ak
Helped reopen hotel, restaurant and bar. Delegated duties and supervised hotel staff. Interviewed potential staff. Cleaned hotel from top to bottom to get ready for guests. Setup restaurant and bar computer systems. Covered front desk and housekeeping duties when needed.
6/2007-2/2008 Domeier Construction Office Manager / Laborer Anchorage, Ak Organized all paperwork. Kept track of payments received. Prepared invoices. Made arrangements for the supplies to be where they needed to be. Helped with the construction side, sanded, taped, painted, vacuumed, ran trash ect.
8/2006-05/2007 Schucks / CSK Auto Inc. Sales Associate Palmer, Ak Cleaned and stocked sales floor. Reorganized and cleaned back of house parts and overstock. Shipping & receiving. Processed paperwork. Utilized computers to locate the correct part in the inventory of our store, other stores, warehouses, and suppliers. Maintained a accurate till. Used multi-line telephone system.
07/2005-09/2006 Taco Bell / Denail Foods Inc. Team Trainer Palmer, Ak
Maintained a accurate till. Prep cook. Line cook. Washed dishes. Cleaned and restocked front and back of restaurant. Trained new hires.
Palmer High School
Palmer, Ak 9/2001-6/2002
Aleyska Central Correspondence School
Juneau, AK (Palmer, Ak) 6/2002-6/2003
Currently in classes to obtain my GED.