Thomas H. Fullerton
9560 Summersweet Court, Las Vegas NV 89123
Residence (702) 896-1459 / Cellular (702) 265-6780
To secure a responsible position in safety and or floor covering, in which my experience and personal abilities will mutually allow for optimum growth opportunities.
A competent, skilled and results-driven professional with 16 years of experience, and a strong record of achievement in providing the necessary floor covering supervision and safety expertise to ensure streamlined operations, customer satisfaction, significantly increased safety and proficiency.
Expertise includes: Safety Management; Quality Assurance Management (maintaining NHQ certification); Residential and Commercial Floor Covering Supervisor; People Management; Customer Service Technician; Floor Covering Installer (CFI Certified 30+ years exp.) ; Client Relations; Relationship Building.
Proven background at high levels of installer/personnel development and training, encompassing; leadership, team building, planning, organizing, and problem- solving all of which realized significant contributions to bottom-line results.
Effective decision-maker; able to quickly evaluate available alternatives in a logical manner.
Excellent communicating, listening and negotiating skills, coupled with the ability to establish and maintain rapport with all levels of personal, tradesman, subcontractors, general contractors, inspectors, account executives, interior designers, state and government agencies (OSHA, SCATS and EPA), management and clients.
People Oriented * Service Oriented * Results Oriented
1992 – 2008 ADAMS BROTHERS INTERIORS OF NEVADA, Las Vegas
Performed a diverse range of responsibilities to include, but not limited to: overseeing productivity and performance of the entire quality assurance/safety program, involving four separate departments, floor covering, garage doors, fireplaces and window covering, and maintained all records for NHQ certification encompassing training installers through Hot Spot system; maintaining quality assurance guidelines for corporation; reporting quarterly records to National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Laboratories, amending Quality Assurance manual; meeting with auditors while insuring compliance with all safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations; conducting and charting surveys for builder progress purposes; documentation and training of OSHA regulations, safety awareness, hazard communications, installer orientation and personal protective equipment. all of which resulting in highly effective and smooth flowing operations.
Field Supervisor – Floor Covering Production Department
Responsibilities encompassed; management of in-field on-the-job site installers from start up through to completion of all floor covering (Carpet, Tile, Wood Floors, Vinyl Floors, Kitchen and Baths Counters and Walls) per building schedule while maintaining builder satisfaction and compliance with all builder policies.
Customer Service Technician – Customer Service Department
Provided high-level customer service addressing all issues and/or difficulties while implementing viable solutions to ensure customer satisfaction and correct repair.
Floor Covering Installer – Carpet, Vinyl and Tile
I installed all types of flooring in an expeditious, safe and professional manner specializing in carpet installations, commercial and residential. I was promoted as a result of job performance excellence, product knowledge and a proven track record.
Certificate of completion with all courses.
• How to Supervise People (Fred Pryor Seminars)
• OSHA Compliance & Workshop Safety (Rockhurst University Continuing Education)
• Hand/Power Tool Safety Awareness (Risk Services-Nevada, Inc)
• Accident Investigation Awareness (Risk Services-Nevada, Inc)
• Safety Manager 101 (Risk Services-Nevada, Inc)
• OSHA 10 Hour Training Course-Construction Safety and Health (Risk Services-Nevada Inc)
• Record Keeping Awareness (Risk Services-Nevada, Inc)
• Hazard Communication (Risk Services-Nevada, Inc)
• Current Issues In Storm Water Regulations (Lorman Education Services)
• Residential, Commercial, Installer (International Certified Floor Covering Installers Association, Inc)
• Passed the C-16 and C-20 trade exam of the Nevada State Contractors Board in order to assist my previous employer as qualified employee for their State Contractors licence.
• High School Graduate (Las Vegas, NV)
Safety and Health Practitioner Program, State of Nevada SCATS (currently attending)
Introduction To OSHA
• Workplace Violence Awareness
• OSHA Injury and Illness Record keeping (OSHA 300 Log)
• OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Course
OSHA 10 Hour Construction Course
• Identifying and Controlling Electrical Hazards
• Steel Erection Regulatory Review
• Scaffold Regulatory Review
• Asbestos Awareness
Written Workplace Safety Program
OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Outreach Program
Hazard Communication Awareness
• Received Special Recognition for Outstanding Performance, 2000 (Adams Bros. Interiors)
• Supervisor of the Month, 9/02 (Sun Colony Homes)
• Supervisor of the Month, 4/03 (Sun Colony Homes )
• Supervisor of the Month, 12/04 (Sun Colony Homes)
• Trade of the Month, 9/02 (Sun Colony Homes)
• Trade of the Month, 12/04 (Sun Colony Homes)
• Trade of the Year, 2002 (Sun Colony Homes)
• Trade of the Year, 2004 (Sun Colony Homes)
References available upon request.