MUHAMMAD S. SALAHUDDIN
Looking for a dynamic environment with a potential for growth in a reputed organization where my almost twelve years of Apparel/Home Textile related expertise and technical skills will be appreciated and can be utilized to the fullest.
2009-present Burlington Coat Factory
Part time job as Sales Associate
2004-2009 JC Penney Purchasing Corp,
Senior Quality Inspector / Factory Evaluator.
n Inspected Home linens which included towels, comforters, and curtains.
· Inspected Men’s, Ladies, Sports wear and Children’s wear. Also Lingerie.
· Generate Computerized ‘Quality Audit Reports’ of the problems logged according to the Company system.
· Train new Quality Inspectors as per company requirement.
· Synchronize the system for the Size Specifications.
· Conduct ‘Legal Compliance Survey’ and generate report to certify the factory.
· Also conduct ‘Social Compliance Survey’ for full factory evaluation.
· Awarded with ‘Best Quality Inspector’ of the region.
|2000 – 2001 Splash (Fashion Outlet),
Quality Assurance Technician
· Examine products which came in from different parts of the world which included brands like Bossini, Louie Phillip, Lee Cooper, Ms etc.
· Handle various area of operation in the outlet, office & Ware house.
1995 – 2000 Jibtex (Liaison Buying House),
· Managed quality of garments sent to their outlets in Germany & other parts of Europe from production till packed according to the order.
· Wide range of Children wear, Ladies wear, Gents wear, Sports wear & Lingerie was being examined.
· Bachelor of Arts
University of Karachi, Pakistan.
· Higher Secondary School
Ship owner College Karachi, Pakistan.
· Diploma in TEXTILE WET PROCESSING
Institute of Textile of Pakistan, Karachi.
· Diploma in QUALITY CONTROL & MERCHANDISING