107 ¾ N Sweetzer Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90048
To use my knowledge and experience to continue my career in a professional atmosphere.
Proficient in the following programs:
All Microsoft Office programs, Mac programs, Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Adobe programs and Quickbooks.
Summary of Achievements
– Have styled over 50 fashion photo shoots for various publications, advertisements and clothing companies.
– Coordinated multiple fashion shows at various
– Worked with labels including but not limited to; YSL, Oscar De La Renta, Dolce and Gabanna, Gucci, Nanette Lapore, Juicy Couture, Ksubi, Jean Paul Gauthier, Geren Ford, Genetic Denim, Smoke and Mirrors. Sarah Cobley
– Merchandised sales floor and drew floor plans.
– Styled editorial fashion spreads for publications including; Arizona Bride, Arizona Foothills Magazine, ITEM Magazine, Knack Magazine, Oh So Scottsdale. Also print advertisement for Hinkleys Custom Lighting and Mahsa Boutique.
Field Producer June 2008- Present
Oversee all production of filming and photo shoots.
Conduct on and off camera interviews.
In charge of all accounting. Including accounts payable and receivables.
Prepare all packages for shipment with UPS, FedEx and USPS.
Schedule all meetings with vendors and customers.
ITEM Magazine Scottsdale, Arizona
Product/Wardrobe Stylist, August 2007- June 2008
– Forecast all major trends for upcoming season.
– Coordinated all fashion shoots for magazine.
– Coordinated and executed product shoots for Arizona Foothills Magazine as well as ITEM.
– Put together all credits for shoots. Had a fashion blog
about "do’s and don’ts" on www.itemmagazine.com
Mahsa, Scottsdale, Arizona
General Manager/Buyer November 2005-August 2007
-Lead a sales team of 12 into 25% up from LY each year.
-Merchandised sales floor at both locations.
-Processed payroll for all employees.
-Mapped out schedule every week for employees. In charge of all
hiring, training, and terminating.
-Attended all trades shows including, Coterie, Magic and Project.
– Met with various sales representatives from clothing vendors.
– Forecasted trends for the upcoming seasons and what our best sellers were from previous seasons.
– Purchased clothing, accessories, shoes and handbags from vendors for both locations on an Open to Buy policy.
– Processed RA’s to vendors of damaged items, exchanges and recalled merchandise.
– Monitored inventory levels of each store to determine how much merchandise would be bought for the season.
– Carried luxury designer labels such as Stella McCartney, Derek Lam, Phillip Lim, Zac Posen and Chloe.
-Updated website regularly.
Urban Outfitters, Los Angeles, California
Department Manager/Merchandiser May 2003-November 2005
– Merchandised sales floor in multiple areas including
house wares, men’s and women’s departments.
-In charge of training all new employees on cash registers and
processing new hire paperwork.
-Opened multiple new stores in Southern California.
-Key member in management team for third ranked store
in the company.
Buyer September 2001- May 2003
– Bought new and used merchandise from customers.
– Put together all displays for store front.
– Member of new merchandise team, duties included; meeting other members and chair of team once a week to discuss new trends, inventory levels, best sellers and plan for next seasons buy.
– Provided excellent customer service to all customers.
– Head of Ecommerce team.
References will be furnished upon request.